MMa on point is suspect

Sorry cupcake, but the world doesn't revolve around you and what you want in content. Don't like it, find something you do.

Yeah, they made a video... like... worst TUF contestants of all time or somethin' like that and... as a thorough thinker, it really offended me. Like fighter bashing deserves to be a rule.

The dude (Tommy something?) who started said he met Dana and the Fertitta’s like 6 months after he started making videos on his channel, used it as an example of how much start up content gets promoted and access.

The channel is fine, it has a soft editorial leaning away from criticising the ufc but it ain’t that bad.

Good on them for having a successful channel.

MMA on Point is shit and doesn't interest me, but if people enjoy it more power to them. Most hardcores are already aware of the stuff they put on their lists, but I can see how it could be interesting for newer fans.

You are posting to complain that a channel talks about the UFC too much in a forum section called "UFC Discussion". Don't you see the irony in that?
You are posting to complain that a channel talks about the UFC too much in a forum section called "UFC Discussion". Don't you see the irony in that?
That was the point of the thread. That's why I posted it here. It's called mma on point but it's only about the UFC and many videos that stroke Dana's ego. Do you follow? That's why I posted it in the UFC forum and not the MMA forum. This shit is transparent and not about mma. It's about UFC, and way too many dana videos.

Dana pay to fuck your mom or something? What's your beef?
No. Dana white didn't pay to fuck my old mom you clod.
I have no beef, this is an internet forum about fighting where we talk shit and joke about dumb mma related bullshit. This shit isn't real life little homie.

Sorry cupcake, but the world doesn't revolve around you and what you want in content. Don't like it, find something you do.
Don't post I thread then dipshit. You're doing the exact thing. You don't like it, then don't post dumbass.

The dude (Tommy something?) who started said he met Dana and the Fertitta’s like 6 months after he started making videos on his channel, used it as an example of how much start up content gets promoted and access.

The channel is fine, it has a soft editorial leaning away from criticising the ufc but it ain’t that bad.

Good on them for having a successful channel.
For sure. The channel is done well and that makes more sense to why there's that content that leans more towards dana. It's a good strategy. Great points, I'll have to rethink where I stand on it from this and the other comments that mentioned that it's basically mma watch mojo, but now I know of motivation for the channel and maybe admire the approach even though it's for casuals.

Mma on point is basically just ufc coverage and they hardly cover thier ass about the bias and that's fine and I don't give a shit if they have a shadow youtube channel to promote thier brand as mma but some of this shit is just beyond fucking ridiculous

They channel is constantly promoting dana love and it's sickening.

*Cliffs
*Only promote dana in a favorable light
* 'mma' on point cucks for dana
*Transparent UFC propaganda
*Paid for by posters for by scotty coker
*Nice try sweaty

<{danawhoah}>

They are the watch mojo lf mma

No. Dana white didn't pay to fuck my old mom you clod.
I have no beef, this is an internet forum about fighting where we talk shit and joke about dumb mma related bullshit. This shit isn't real life little homie.
Yet you take my comments very seriously

Relax

They're pretty decent. They even have one of the staffers here contribute (I believe it was Ant or someone else).

Mma on point is basically just ufc coverage and they hardly cover thier ass about the bias and that's fine and I don't give a shit if they have a shadow youtube channel to promote thier brand as mma but some of this shit is just beyond fucking ridiculous

They channel is constantly promoting dana love and it's sickening.

*Cliffs
*Only promote dana in a favorable light
* 'mma' on point cucks for dana
*Transparent UFC propaganda
*Paid for by posters for by scotty coker
*Nice try sweaty

<{danawhoah}>

*New info to me-the creators met dana near the time the created the channel and so there's more motivation for these guys to pump out this type of content for views

*Half of you clods contradict yourself about not liking something so don't watch. If you don't like the thread, then don't post in it, or do. It doesn't really matter.

* Thread is basically dead. No new info and thanks for coming by.

*Some guy asked if Dana fucked my old ass mom and what my beef was. I have no beef and just confirmed with my mom that dana didn't fuck her.

I think your mom is lying. Just saying. He makes them sign NDAs usually. Look around the house for paperwork or else check her email for attachments from UFC or their lawyers (look up the law firms they use).

You wouldn't make a very good private detective, buddy. Too trusting. Keep a gun on you when you talk to mom in case she tries any "funny stuff".

I think your mom is lying. Just saying. He makes them sign NDAs usually. Look around the house for paperwork or else check her email for attachments from UFC or their lawyers (look up the law firms they use).

You wouldn't make a very good private detective, buddy. Too trusting. Keep a gun on you when you talk to mom in case she tries any "funny stuff".
Keep your brazzers mom fantasies in the 4chan threads you pathetic loser.

Keep your brazzers mom fantasies in the 4chan threads you pathetic loser.
Ooooh..... now you're REALLY gonna need that gun on you, buddeh. You went and poked the bear. Last guy caught teh jab - touched him with it like an airbrush on a model's photo - little touch here, little touch there.....

It made for a beautiful picture, if you get what I mean. And now you went and poked the bear. Anyway, you have mom to worry about. Don't make me get on a plane with my mask on..... I'm SO angry right now.

Ooooh..... now you're REALLY gonna need that gun on you, buddeh. You went and poked the bear. Last guy caught teh jab - touched him with it like an airbrush on a model's photo - little touch here, little touch there.....

It made for a beautiful picture, if you get what I mean. And now you went and poked the bear. Anyway, you have mom to worry about. Don't make me get on a plane with my mask on..... I'm SO angry right now.
Get on the plane.

tenor.gif

Back