Mma moments that made you cry...

I gotta say that when Nog wasn't being given a chance against Schaub. Fight starts, Nog desperately tries to take Schaub down but isn't able to, Schaub stuffs him with ease and I'm just sitting like when I was little boy and Schwarzenegger was being lowered into molten led, just watching and waiting till my hero bites the dust. It was terrible, then Schaub stunned Nog and I just felt like crap. I hated this kid after what he did to Cro Cop and it seemed like he's gonna do the same to Nog. Then Nog stopped shooting for TDs and showcased some of the best head movement that I've seen in MMA, evading a 5 punch combo like nothing. I couldn't sit anymore, I got up and started screaming and then Nog backed the young lion to the cage and threw a huge overhand that stunned Schaub, I never screamed so much in my life, woke up the whole neighbourhood and soon after Schaub just crumbled down like a house of cards. Nog, bloodied up and victorious against all odds, like he always was in life...a truly special moment and I wanna start crying again.

Minotauro Nogueira, my hero.

Nog is also my hero, he is the man!

survived a hit-as a child, was nearly knocked out by Sapp and Cro Cop but in the end he won ... is impossible not to be fan of this guy

Chris Lytle with his kids when he retired was beautiful.

The post fight interview with War Machine and Jared Rollins was downright touching.

that moment with JDS made me mad more than anything. It was a real dick move, even for a fighter who plays the "heel" (and JDS is not one of those fighters).

Lol at all the tough guys scoffing at emotional attachment to fighters and the sport in general. Anybody with a soul had to have felt SOMETHING when Nog knocked out Schaub in Brazil and the crowd went absolutely apeshit.

Never cried, I do not get that emotionally attached to sports figures. I have had quite a few MMA fights put me in a REALLY bad mood though.

Same, but I rarely get upset about a fight. I've laughed quite a few times though (Lindland self KO for one).

Wanderlei Silva vs. Chris Leben

I was so happy I couldn't believe it. I screamed like a school girl watching him collapse to the floor a convulsing mess.

:D

Seeing Cro Cop cry after winning the '06 GP was damn touching. A guy that had truly shown no emotion to break down like that was something I'll never forget.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back