MMA Lifestyle Brands

elevate.jpg

these aren't cheap at $40 but they feel like silk when you wear them and are durable enough to train in.

Yeah but it's still that gothy, affliction type look that's just sooo overdone.

my favorite brands and the important why:

FOKAI- has that surfer feel and trendy at the same time

KILLER/Krazy BEE - old school MMA apparel (ie tapout=newbie)

KNOXX - I like how they're designs aren't too targeted, kinda like Tribal, just less ghetto hood

40 Thieves - Trendy when you need to be and damn hard to find

If you are familiar with these brands, they are not skulls and death focused

I just checked out that Eternal website. Thanks Adino good to have you back pointing out cool shit. Once again I have made a purchase based off of one of your threads.

Changed the link to the Eternal site FYI. Just encase anyone book marked it.

I support Fokai. IMO the first true supporting brand to come up that actually has good design taste. Awesome, clean designs. Put out by some non bandwagon mofos. These guys are gonna be in it forever. since ever since. Another brand is Enson Inoues Purebred line. Soooo dope. Pure MMA. From japan and now here in the USofA. My problem with alot of the brands that are coming out, trying to come up, all seem rushed. Backyard bandwagon mother fuckers trying to cash in on "Americas fasting growing sport" Get the fuck out of here. I was gonna advise these companies to do more research, maybe hire some decent artists/ conceptualists to run shit. But i think ill just let you guys run yourselves into the ground with your lame ass designs and lack of vision.

Saw the ad for Eternal in this month's Tapout and Fight! (I buy way too many mags)....the ads had a lifestyle feel to them with great photography! Actually picked up some shirts from them and they are awsome! Super soft and comfortable and very unique designs. Not the typical "Blood and Skulls" designs. Affliction shirts are super nice too, but the $50 price tag is pretty hefty. Fairtex is a dope brand as well. I will have to say that Eternal is winning the race right now in my book. Peace

Xtreme Couture has two shirts I dig, and even Affliction has a couple of designs I wouldn't mind, but they're still too expensive for my taste.

For reasonably priced clothing, I hate to say this but two of the new Tapout shirts have decent designs I wouldn't mind wearing, even if it's such a "mainstream" brand. I'd probably give Eternal a try, and Knoxx for more low key styles.

This is NOT an MMA brand but with the Thai writing, it blends in nicely in my Muay Thai class. Very comfortable and inexpensive.

$17 at www.mydefinicion.com

Also, 10% of the proceeds goes to this organization: NightLight
Bringing light to women and children caught up in the sex trade in Bangkok, Thailand

sayreepaap_front_large.jpg

sayreepaap_back_large.jpg

nightlight_freedom_front_small.jpg

nightlight_freedom_back_large.jpg

Saw the ad for Eternal in this month's Tapout and Fight! (I buy way too many mags)....the ads had a lifestyle feel to them with great photography! Actually picked up some shirts from them and they are awsome! Super soft and comfortable and very unique designs. Not the typical "Blood and Skulls" designs. Affliction shirts are super nice too, but the $50 price tag is pretty hefty. Fairtex is a dope brand as well. I will have to say that Eternal is winning the race right now in my book. Peace

You must work with or is the owner of Eternal....Good to see u on here to promote ur company as ur first post on Sherdog.. I checked out ur website and it has some pretty decent designs. Theres a couple I could consider wearing but most still have that Affliction type look to it.

Inspirit is a sick brand as well that not many people here in the US have...and no I am not the owner of Eternal. Found this post looking for lifestyle brands on Google and decided to finally post something on Sherdog. I spend most of my spare time training and not writing on the forums..not being a smart ass, just telling it like it is. I do love reading the posts though and probably will start posting more. Any other cool brands out there that are not Tapout or Affliction let me know. I just saw a puke green volkswagen bug (think new body style) today with a huge tapout sticker on the back...that was the last straw for me.

Since Affliction, Tapout and Xtreme Couture aren't popular in my country, or the sport of MMA for that matter, I could potentially wear them without fear of running into some dude with the same shirt or letting people know I'm "into cagefighting", Most people here wouldn't know MMA from pro-wrestling anyway, and I have only ever seen one Affliction shirt and maybe a couple of Tapouts when I attend local events.

Now with that said, I'm thinking of getting that new Tapout shirt with the Dragon design, because well, I like dragon designs. I doubt anyone will give the logo a second look. If I ever relocate to North America, I can always give it to my brother. If I end up not liking it that is, or if I was insecure about wearing a freaking t-shirt, lol.

With that, the MMA related lifestyle/casual wear shirts I have would be: a Knoxx camo T, a Hitman shirt, a BJJ shirt, a CroCop shirt and...finally!... a Tapout. Sigh.

That's nice crossdx, I never thought how lifestyle brands translate overseas. As fast at Affliction has grown it's only a matter of time! Beware!

Just out of curiosity is there a supplier over there or do you have to get everything shipped from the states?

Adino, I get everything shipped from the States and Canada (RDFC.tv). Afaik, there are no retailers of Xtreme Couture or Affliction here. Not quite sure about Tapout, which is more likely to be found everywhere since it's cheaper and more mainstream, but I've never seen any Tapout shirts or whatnot in any stores either.

I like Tapout shirts, I just hate how everybody has them. Although up here they JUST started selling them.

I haven't seen anybody in my city with an Affliction shirt...

I like No Fear too.

tapout is to "inmyface"

if they had smaller designs id buy a tee

Truth fight wear has a limited selection but if you could find an old school T- Shirt of there's then buy it. They're well made and have some nice designs. Ok there site, they have gloves rashguards and shorts. All of which are great quality and price

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back