MMA Hour w/Bisping,Hector Lombard,Nick Newell,Marc Ratner,Kevin Kay 1pm et DISCUSSION

Hector mad at:

Ariel
Bisping
Mousasi
Palhares
Munoz
Bellator

How come Ariel won't bring up his bff Weidman?

Hector isnt the brightest crayon in the box and he is super over-aggressive.

And Ariel isnt great at dealing with a guy like this.

"Let's see if I need a ladder."

I don't think a person is dumb if they know two languages. Does Lombard have a criminal record? Nope. Has he tested positive for drugs? Nope. Why hate the guy? He is funny as hell.

Lombard is a little bit......aggressive but he's at least honest and really means what he says

Hector isnt the brightest crayon in the box and he is super over-aggressive.

And Ariel isnt great at dealing with a guy like this.

See I think Ariel is great in these situations. He flat-out doesn't chicken out and will say anything. Even at the end of the interview he went back to Hector's negative comments.

See I think Ariel is great in these situations. He flat-out doesn't chicken out and will say anything.
hell no.
that was painful to watch/hear.
bad handling.

See I think Ariel is great in these situations. He flat-out doesn't chicken out and will say anything. Even at the end of the interview he went back to Hector's negative comments.

that was the flub.

With a guy like that, when you cross a bridge, you dont revisit it. A mans man takes offense to that, as if his word wasnt good enough the first time he squashed it.

Just playing devils advocate.

Turning 100 into 400 sounds hard as hell.

Its completely ridiculous. This is MMA.

100 to 200 in three months is a hell of an accomplishment.

100 to 400 is just stupid. Ariel doenst know much about betting. Betting is about patience.

that was the flub.

With a guy like that, when you cross a bridge, you dont revisit it. A mans man takes offense to that, as if his word wasnt good enough the first time he squashed it.

Just playing devils advocate.

Yeah I get that...but like 99% of sports journalists are either milquetoast, or want to be best friends with guys...and only ask leading softball questions.

Gonzaga VS Rothwell is tough to pick.

Yeah I get that...but like 99% of sports journalists are either milquetoast, or want to be best friends with guys...and only ask leading softball questions.

yeah but this time he crossed the line a bit imo

fuck that disrespectful poll. Fedor punching Rogers head into the 5th row should be on there.

Back