MMA Hour w/Bisping,Hector Lombard,Nick Newell,Marc Ratner,Kevin Kay 1pm et DISCUSSION

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/1/1...chael-bisping-hector-lombard-nick-newell-marc

MMA Hour with Michael Bisping, Hector Lombard, Nick Newell, Marc Ratner, and Kevin Kay

Another week, another episode of The MMA Hour back in your life. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:

1 p.m. -- We'll recap a busy weekend in MMA.

1:20 p.m. -- UFC VP of regulatory affairs Marc Ratner will discuss the regulation side of MMA.

1:40 p.m. -- Middleweight contender Michael Bisping will preview his UFC on FX 7 main event fight against Vitor Beflort.

2 p.m. -- Spike TV president Kevin Kay will discuss Bellator's Spike debut on Thursday.

2:20 p.m. -- XFC lightweight champion Nick Newell will discuss the amazing obstacles he has had to overcome in his life and his future.

2:40 p.m. -- Middleweight contender Hector Lombard will look back on his win over Rousimar Palhares last month and ahead to his UFC on FUEL TV 8 fight against Yushin Okami.

3 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. The best question will win a prize. Also, we'll lay out our "Ric's Picks" challenge and predict UFC on FX 7.

Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.

Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.

is it working for anyone else?

i hope bisping and lombard come on at the same time

Helwani's ego got big when he won that trophy a couple of days ago so mere fans can wait.

mines still not working :(

this is going to an hour of Ariel talking about himself and then will say dumb shit about Hector to start shit with Bisping before getting yelled at again by Hector.

this is going to an hour of Ariel talking about himself and then will say dumb shit about Hector to start shit with Bisping before getting yelled at again by Hector.

I hope so, lol.

The media covering MMA events should start pointing out these terrible judges and referees. Complaining about bad, nameless, faceless people is not going to change anything.

shame we got Kizer after Lorenzo bought Ratner.

i really wanted to see bisping vs silva. I still don't get why the hell the UFC made this fight. It makes no sense imo.

Yep, if Bisping loses they just destroyed one interesting contender. Vitor's loss was solid enough to take away most of the hype, the rematch won't be very interesting.

bisping is funny as hell imo. I like him now.

Who was the 2nd guy Bisping said he's been sparring with? Heard Shlemenko and Larkin, missed the 2nd guy he mentioned though.

ahahahaha "your boyfriend Chris Weidman."

So where's the Lombard stuff? Surely Ariel wants to get himself inserted into something like that.

I hope Spike changes Bellator's mat. I doubt they will.

Back