• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Social MMA Guru is skeptical on why Michael Chandler adopted black children.

Chuck Liddell with that look in his eyes needs to go pay this “guru” a visit
Let him know play times OVER

<HisEye>

All the racial shit is so cringe these days
Smart ppl know better
It’s all just division

Good for Mike. I don't know his family details or personal story. But I commend him for it.

My wife and I tried to have children for years. We seriously considered adoption. And then we had our miracle baby. But we wanted to adopt and raise children. Children who needed a good home and know loving parents and a Christian upbringing. So no truer words were ever said Michael Chandler.

MMA guru has his flaws but he does admit when is wrong. Let's hope he keeps his heart open to that possibility.

Michael Chandler dropped an interview with Shawn Ryan where he talked openly about his adopted kids and their race. Some of the comments were

"I'm not raising black children, I'm raising children."

and

"When I look at them, I always think they look like me."

MMA Guru has a number of issues with this interview.

Michael Chandler is a strong dude and trainers HATE him.

Imagine listening to anything that came out of the mouth of this Paul Bunyan down syndrome looking motherfucker. The closest thing this guy will get to having kids is cleaning out his pocket pussy.

8cf6b-17025995864080-1920.jpg

this fat piece of shit... is nothing more then a basement troll... i bet his mom still cooks his food

I can't think of very many things less interesting than some rando MMA gossiper's opinion on the race of Micheal Chandler's adopted kid or kids.

I just assumed Chandler and his wife are infertile and wanted kids.
Can't say I'm familiar with the adoption process in the US, but in my experience adoption isn't like shopping for a consumer product such as a car or fashion accessory.
You don't get to pick and choose based on your colour preferences.
I think you kind of do to some extent. You don't pick out everything like it's a menu, but you do say whether you're comfortable or equipped to raise a kid of a different race. Adoptive parents are like 90% white, but only like 20% of kids available for adoption are white, so adoptive parents have a much easier time if they're open to any race.

I don't know that white adoptive parents can answer that they specifically want a black kid, so celebrities will just adopt them from Africa to be sure they don't accidentally get a white one.

I have 2 adopted cousins, and one of them looks like their biological kid and you would never guess she was adopted if you didn't know, but the 2nd adopted kid is black, so the cat's kind of out of the bag on that one. The birth mother has some say in who adopts the kid, so I have no idea if the first mom chose them because they look similar to her or what.

I can't think of very many things less interesting than some rando MMA gossiper's opinion on the race of Micheal Chandler's adopted kid or kids.

I think you kind of do to some extent. You don't pick out everything like it's a menu, but you do say whether you're comfortable or equipped to raise a kid of a different race. Adoptive parents are like 90% white, but only like 20% of kids available for adoption are white, so adoptive parents have a much easier time if they're open to any race.

I don't know that white adoptive parents can answer that they specifically want a black kid, so celebrities will just adopt them from Africa to be sure they don't accidentally get a white one.

I have 2 adopted cousins, and one of them looks like their biological kid and you would never guess she was adopted if you didn't know, but the 2nd adopted kid is black, so the cat's kind of out of the bag on that one. The birth mother has some say in who adopts the kid, so I have no idea if the first mom chose them because they look similar to her or what.

Well, might be a fair bit different in the US.
My younger brother and one of my sisters were adopted from a Catholic orphanage, and from what I remember of the process you applied and then if you met the requirements and passed the interviews you met the child.
After which you could say no, but then the chances of you being given the option of another kid were very low.

This is what I go by in life. I mean there's nothing wrong with knowing a bit about issues regarding race, sexual orientation etc, but all you can do is take people as you find them regardless of background I reckon. I've worked with a lot of diverse backgrounds over the years and think i get along with most quite well, I don't think it's that hard.

Its really not hard sir.
People are people unless you treat them differently due to some uncontrollable circumstances like the color if their skin or where they're from.

WHO they are is far more important than WHAT they are if that makes sense.
I've met shitty people of every creed, kind, and color, but I have also met good people of all of them things too.

I see with my brain because sometimes the eyes can lie.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back