MMA fighter Robert Burneika claims that he's the main attraction at pool parties...

Lol, he is walking around wiggling his chest muscles of course no one talked to him.

Lol, he is walking around wiggling his chest muscles of course no one talked to him.

I'm more surprised no one was laughing. I don't know how that many people could keep a straight face while someone was walking around a party by themselves doing that...

I'm more surprised no one was laughing. I don't know how that many people could keep a straight face while someone was walking around a party by themselves doing that...

You actually sound pretty jelly Buk.

That was hard to watch. My vicarious embarrassment is off the charts for this loser. I almost feel sorry for him. Almost.

That's vicarious embarrassment you're sensing, Buddy.

You know im kiddin.

But that dude is too much of a tool to even get some vicarious embarrassment from me lol. I reserve that for those who aren't trying so hard.

You know im kiddin.

But that dude is too much of a tool to even get some vicarious embarrassment from me lol. I reserve that for those who aren't trying so hard.

Haha. I had a friend in College that would do shit like this... UW Football Player and complete meathead. Would literally just kind of mosey around parties all puffed out with this air of superiority. It never got any less embarrassing seeing it.

One night, in the midst of getting shut down by every girl as usual... he picked a fight with some really small guy out of his usual drunken frustration. That guy hit my friend so hard that not only was he knocked out cold, he had to wear an eye patch for a month. That guy is like a Brother to me even still today, but I've never been happier for someone to just get brought down a notch.

The sad thing is, he never dropped that act. Now he's stopped lifting... He's fat, his wife (The only girl that could stand that attitude) is fat and they're both completely miserable. I give the dude in this video a solid five years of douchebaggery until he's in the same boat.

Haha. I had a friend in College that would do shit like this... UW Football Player and complete meathead. Would literally just kind of mosey around parties all puffed out with this air of superiority. It never got any less embarrassing seeing it.

One night, in the midst of getting shut down by every girl as usual... he picked a fight with some really small guy out of his usual drunken frustration. That guy hit my friend so hard that not only was he knocked out cold, he had to wear an eye patch for a month. That guy is like a Brother to me even still today, but I've never been happier for someone to just get brought down a notch.

The sad thing is, he never dropped that act. Now he's stopped lifting... He's fat, his wife (The only girl that could stand that attitude) is fat and they're both completely miserable. I give the dude in this video a solid five years of douchebaggery until he's in the same boat.

Your friend just recieved some vicarious embarrassment from me, not then, but now.

Never heard of him.

That guy is awesome everyone just jelly

Man... this is kinda hard to watch.

You almost want to feel sorry for the guy... all that hard work... and he's still a loser.

That's a joke video, right? If not, I'm confused.

His stomach looks like he hasn't taken a shit in a week.

this guy punched one of the dudesons, how is he a mma fighter again?

This...

Is there anyone here that would actually want to look like that? I guess there's people that devote themselves to that and spend a lot of money to look that way... I don't understand that at all. I would pay serious money NOT to have that physique.

It's excessive as hell...

Back