MMA fighter Robert Burneika claims that he's the main attraction at pool parties...

Chicks love guys with HGH guts and shrunken testicles.

All those women in the video were obviously lesbians.

I am a bodybuilder myself so I know of him well. He is actually a soft spoken gent of a guy. I think he was just having some fun and goofing around. Every interview I have seen with him he is incredibly humble, loves what he does. I don't understand why people are so over the top with their comments. Looks like some buddies recording each other while at a pool party. Maybe I saw it differently because I know of his personality before hand. Haters will hate I guess.

I don't understand why people are so over the top with their comments. Looks like some buddies recording each other while at a pool party. Maybe I saw it differently because I know of his personality before hand.

Presentation. It's everything

Haters will hate I guess.

Nah, refer to above. You can't blame them

Presentation. It's everything

Nah, refer to above. You can't blame them

I suppose this is true to some degree. Being very large myself I get people who stare and laugh as well, but when I talk to them they are taken aback because I am humble and well spoken. Being a large bodybuilder I suppose it just comes with the territory. There is a huge amount of people who laugh and are wary of you and another huge amount of people who want to ask advice/say nice things (how long did it take you to get there? Etc). I will admit that the effects of HGH are unfortunate and lead to a strange look (bloated belly, large forehead). Would never get into that stuff.

Hilarious video, even more hilarious with HGH gut and self flexing.

Even more funny: posters here laughing at some dude who's alone for 2 minutes at a pool party, 30 seconds of which he's eating something..... when being a sherdog poster, most like you've been alone all your lives.

Even more funny: posters here laughing at some dude who's alone for 2 minutes at a pool party, 30 seconds of which he's eating something..... when being a sherdog poster, most like you've been alone all your lives.

belt-silver.gif

My feet hurt
The music is too loud
Look at all these 2/10 wouldnotbang skinnyfats
You mirin? Oh they mirin
Do you even lift?
I bet they don't even have clenbuterol at this party
I wish I was at home doing squats :icon_sad:

My feet hurt
The music is too loud
Look at all these 2/10 wouldnotbang skinnyfats
You mirin? Oh they mirin
Do you even lift?
I bet they don't even have clenbuterol at this party
I wish I was at home doing squats :icon_sad:
lol

i saw a profile on okcupid that said "don't bother messaging me if your b/f is over 20%". something this tool would probably say

Well... I'm headed off the gym to lift... maybe one day I can be like this guy and have all the chicks want me at pool parties... lol.

Well, I guess when you live with mommy and daddy at 30 years old, you're never truly alone.

broever alone that guy

this guy right here got an erection watching that.

There are TONS of guys like this at the gym I lift at. They for some reason think this is the 1980's still where everyone wanted to look like Schwarzenegger. Now a days, chicks could care less about roid freaks like this guy and are more into guys with skinny jeans and stupid facial hair. This guy was pathetic.

Back