MMA fighter Robert Burneika claims that he's the main attraction at pool parties...

Ace of Spade

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Do bodybuilders get all the girls at pool parties?...

[YT]2U-m-iV_FBA[/YT]

watched 40 seconds. no women flocking...

MMA?
Is that the thing where a sumo guy will fight a kung fu fighter?

Haha. Why was he flexing in the pool.

Last edited:
Hmm, I see a guy with a gut looking for attention. Not much else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems pretty impressed with himself. And who the hell wears a hat and sunglasses in a pool.

didn't watch, can tell he's a tool just by looking at him.

Lol 2 min of awkwardness. Thanks a lot TS....

lol two minutes of not one person looking at him.

I don't see the point of being that big and not having abs. Like seriously cut the weight and let your abs show otherwise whats the point.

Dude is so musclebound he looks uncomfortable and awkward just standing. lol

Oh lawd. That guy is a mess... That is one of the more embarrassing things I've seen on youtube and this morning there was a video of a guy passed out on his toilet in a thread here in the Mayberry. All I saw was a dude just hanging out by himself in a pool full of people flexing and pointing to his biceps, getting shut down by some ugly blonde and walking as puffed out as he can make himself with the most awkward 'my muscles are so big I can't walk' thing going on I may have ever seen.

Yeah, he's a real 'hit' at pool parties... lol. Incredibly awkward and embarrassing.

He looks pregnant

He looks pregnant

This...

Is there anyone here that would actually want to look like that? I guess there's people that devote themselves to that and spend a lot of money to look that way... I don't understand that at all. I would pay serious money NOT to have that physique.

Back