• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media MMA coach fights off EIGHT knife-wielding muggers despite being stabbed and slashed multiple times

Yea. I think england is fucked. Our priorities are out of order and our literal foundations of society are under threat.

It's why I admire America for its allowance of freedom of expression and that of free speech.

We don't have free speech here. No one does. Not like America.

You got a license for that post, mate?

Sounds like borderline hate speech to me.

Exactly what I wrote.

If you don't get it then you can tell me what parts you don't get without sounding like a cynical asshat and we can discuss it like gentlemen.

Now if you're asking for a general explanation of the entirety of what I wrote then what I was conveying was my contempt for using martial arts training in avoidable situations and the carefulness one should have in knowing MA's

It doesn't make any sense. You don't understand metaphysics.

tabolid newspaper, no video. so it was probably 1v1 and he started it.

It doesn't make any sense. You don't understand metaphysics.

You typing your own opinion stating that I don't know metaphysics doesn't mean diddly squat to me.

I don't care care what you think. You come off as a desperate hater looking for attention with absolutely nothing to contribute, so this is my last response to you.

You typing your own opinion stating that I don't know metaphysics doesn't mean diddly squat to me.

I don't care care what you think. You come off as a desperate hater looking for attention with absolutely nothing to contribute, so this is my last response to you.

I'm not a hater I'm just someone who studied/and still studies philosophy. Metaphysics is a branch of philosophy.

"Probably"
Go back to your virtual world.
You have disgusting fantasies about gang of muslims.
I speak about reality, no more time to lose with you.
You said there were no Muslims, and no immigrants. 4% Muslims, 20% immigrants. "Probably" because there has been an influx of Muslim immigration, dumbfuck. BTFO for a third time.

Based on what? For all anyone knows, it would've ended up with an innocent man beat to death if it weren't for guns.
First of all, he would not have approached him without his gun and would have called the cops, but the gun gave him false confidence. Second of all, do you know how hard it is to beat someone to death? Think about the maulings we see in the UFC, where you will have a professional fighter like Luke on top of Chris smashing his face for a whole rounds until he gassed too, but nothing close to a death. Very unlikely he would have beat him to death and likely would have KO'd him and went away, if not just got gassed and went away anyways. I have a very hard time believing he would have legit beat him to death - he would have had to have jumped on his unconscious head for like ten minutes, and that might have not even killed him. Street fights usually only end in death when someone hits the concrete weirdly.

UK and europe in general has a huge probkem now of this influx of people from middle eastern cultures who clash with the locals, and then they want to call people racist if they acknowledge the problem or why this is happening. UK even has made laws to jail people for criticizing islam..
Where does it say in the article that they were middle eastern?

Fekk those scumbags! Glad dude survived and got a few licks in even though that was a potential catastrophic situation.

UK and europe in general has a huge probkem now of this influx of people from middle eastern cultures who clash with the locals, and then they want to call people racist if they acknowledge the problem or why this is happening. UK even has made laws to jail people for criticizing islam..

How does the Queen allow this to happen?

First of all, he would not have approached him without his gun and would have called the cops, but the gun gave him false confidence. Second of all, do you know how hard it is to beat someone to death? Think about the maulings we see in the UFC, where you will have a professional fighter like Luke on top of Chris smashing his face for a whole rounds until he gassed too, but nothing close to a death. Very unlikely he would have beat him to death and likely would have KO'd him and went away, if not just got gassed and went away anyways. I have a very hard time believing he would have legit beat him to death - he would have had to have jumped on his unconscious head for like ten minutes, and that might have not even killed him. Street fights usually only end in death when someone hits the concrete weirdly.
Zimmerman didn't approach Trayvon. He did call the cops.

Second of all, it's extremely easy to accidentally kill someone. Humans are both extremely fragile and extremely durable.

UFC fights have nothing to do with real fights.

What you have a "hard time believing" has no bearing on what would have happened. Trayvon could've done any number of things that could've ended in death, paralysis or brain damage. Thanks to Zimmerman's gun, the good guy, by all accounts, got away and the bad guy, who attacked an innocent man, died.

Also to add to my post, you can breath easy my friend, because A guy like me will see a guy like you getting held against your will and will jump in to rescue your ass from your mugging, cuz like I said, some of us are just born into looking for this kind of thing. We don't turn away and grab our cameras and post it to world star.
Hehe, bro, why so defensive? :) I don't smell like a pussy (I hope) and have years of boxing behind my punches, so I am not too scared outside. All, I said (in an ironic manner) that in my experience when shit got real it was not with a 30 minute delay. Anyway, thanks for saving my ass in the future. :)

We could rid western society of these people (thugs in general, not suggesting anything racial) if we wanted to. Why don't we want to put them down? Who benefits from their existence?

Back