• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media MMA coach fights off EIGHT knife-wielding muggers despite being stabbed and slashed multiple times

His ass is gettinng voted out next year.

Libtards need to come closer to center again if they wver wanna see another election win

They think moving further left and relying on young, Marxist brainwashed candidates is going to get them the W.

Now: he was unarmed, they had knives.
If guns were legal: he'd have a gun, they'd have guns.

What makes you think he'd be the one who'd be dead if they were equally armed?

Yeah because people carry guns on them at all times lol

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.
Benjamin Franklin
"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic." - Jack Handy

For those blaming this on immigrants... Did the article mention their origin or colour or did I miss it?

Oh right...because criminals tend to follow the laws. "Hai let's kill that guy over there!"

"Ok....damn...wait! We have to kill him with knives because it's against the law to kill him with a gun!"

"oh shit! good call, yo! We almost got into some serious trouble, wow!"
Americans thinking easier access to guns doesn't increase gun crime. LOL.

These thugs had the option to carry out this attack with a gun instead of a knife, but they didn't. Ever wonder why?

Or, as a law abiding citizen, he would have the option to be armed, and defend himself within the law.
Dont be hard on yourself. You havent lost your mind. You just havent fed it. Take some time and do some research. Dont be intentionally ignorant
Now: he was unarmed, they had knives.
If guns were legal: he'd have a gun, they'd have guns.

What makes you think he'd be the one who'd be dead if they were equally armed?
Call me crazy but I think 8 gun carrying men carrying out a planned attack on a unknowing person walking down the street are the slight favourites against the lonely hero..

"If you ever catch on fire, try to avoid seeing yourself in the mirror, because I bet that's what REALLY throws you into a panic." - Jack Handy

"Don't feed the troll and don't lose precious time with retards"
Me

Call me crazy but I think 8 gun carrying men carrying out a planned attack on a unknowing person walking down the street are the slight favourites against the lonely hero..
Yeah, just like "8 knife carrying men carrying out a planned attack on an unknowing unarmed person walking down the street" are the slight favorites against the "lonely hero"..... except even more so.

Let me spit some real shit...

I love martial arts and training. My father put me in Dennis Brown's Wushu when I was just 4 years old and been in and out of martial arts to this day. The life style is apart of me.

I agree that everyone should have training but what I don't agree with is the high percentage of martial artist getting into situations where they are forced to use it.

It builds confidence but on a metaphysical level it also builds a self defensive mind. People almost attract situations where they feel the need to use their skills just because they're in the know and that is not in "the way". The highest level of MA is knowing it so that you don't have to ever use it.

Everytime I turn around a fighter is in a club or coffee shop and beating the shit out of somebody as if that's something that's normal or proud of.

Shit happens in the world and I understand but hopefully the philosophy of MA is practiced along with the physical training.

...without sounding like a MA social justice warrior or some shit like that

I see ur point with like Diaz n Conor in clubs and stuff like that.. but this guy was walking down the street at 4pm when they tried to "liberate" him of his cell phone. More power to him.

Yeah, just like "8 knife carrying men carrying out a planned attack on an unknowing unarmed person walking down the street" are the slight favorites against the "lonely hero"..... except even more so.
Well why don't we ask this fella if he could turn back time whether he'd prefer he was carrying a gun and all 8 thugs were carrying guns instead, and see which option he chooses.

8 ppl trying to steal 1 phone....

Ok.

What is Marlon Sims doing in the UK?

"Retard retard retard retard I have no argument also I suck cocks" - you

You're making a confusion with your mum.
Plus I have more arguments than you, hater.

4% Muslims, most immigrants are polish.
Stfu.

You're making a confusion with your mum.
Plus I have more arguments than you, hater.

4% Muslims, most immigrants are polish.
Stfu.
You said there weren't Muslims or immigrants there. I proved there were, and that's from a 2011 census, imagine in 2018. They also commit violent crime at a disproportionate rate. Blown the fuck out.

You said there weren't Muslims or immigrants there. I proved there were, and that's from a 2011 census, imagine in 2018. They also commit violent crime at a disproportionate rate. Blown the fuck out.

Stupid people don't get nuance, nothing new here.
4% is close to nothing, not relevant.
You're just a small cock redneck hater.
Gtfo.

Stupid people don't get nuance, nothing new here.
4% is close to nothing, not relevant.
You're just a small cock redneck hater.
Gtfo.
That's almost 7,000 people in that small area and no doubt it's more since 2011, and they band together and commit violent crime at a much higher rate. Blown the fuck out again.

That's almost 7,000 people in that small area and no doubt it's more since 2011, and they band together and commit violent crime at a much higher rate. Blown the fuck out again.

"Probably"
Go back to your virtual world.
You have disgusting fantasies about gang of muslims.
I speak about reality, no more time to lose with you.

UK and europe in general has a huge probkem now of this influx of people from middle eastern cultures who clash with the locals, and then they want to call people racist if they acknowledge the problem or why this is happening. UK even has made laws to jail people for criticizing islam..

Back