MMA Betters Get in Here! Gus +225 to win and +850 to finish! BET EVERYTHING

Bet Gus!

Go Broke!

Flushing-Money-down-the-toilet1.jpg

“Bet everything” says ts.

Proceeds to bet $195. Lol, that must be 8 weeks allowance.
I bet 1000 dollars a month on sports and that’s enough. I’ve already made 4K this year on NFL. When you make over 150K, talk to me peasant.

I bet 1000 dollars a month on sports and that’s enough. I’ve already made 4K this year on NFL. When you make over 150K, talk to me peasant.
I make more than twice that and I am independently wealthy.

I dont gamble though, my main hobbies are banging 10’s and traveling.

I make more than twice that and I am independently wealthy.

I dont gamble though, my main hobbies are banging 10’s and traveling.
Pay stubs or e you don’t. My net worth is huge. Multi family properties, royalties and I’m only 36. You are broke and a poor man’s opinion about money is like a fat persons opinion on dieting.

Pay stubs or e you don’t. My net worth is huge. Multi family properties, royalties and I’m only 36. You are broke and a poor man’s opinion about money is like a fat persons opinion on dieting.
You failed to provide proof of any of your wealth. You are so defensive which makes you seem even more like a liar.

Besides, do you not see the humor in both of my posts? You said “bet everything” like you had some amazing hunch and despite your great “wealth” you only bet under $200.

You’re taking my posts and yourself far too seriously. I bet you don’t have any friends and even your cat hates you.

Gus is going to be so focused and smash Jones. Jones mental game will be shot after this rebooking mess. He's off roids and won't be able to press in the championship rounds. Gus will not only beat Jones via better striking, harder punches and endurance but get the finish!!

Bet365 has these odds. I put 175 on Gus and 20 on Method of victory (KO/TKO/Sub/DQ)
I think Jones still has more tricks in his bag.

Well, super close last time and now he's coming off hiatus. Smart money says Gus.

Multi family properties? So you live with other families? Are you in jail ?

Post a pic of your bank account or retreat to the basement before your mum yells at you to get a job again

Gus is going to get destroyed by the biggest cheater in the history of MMA

I am a Gus fan and as much as I want to see him win, I think that you’re right. And I doubt that the fight will go to the distance this time.
I hope that I’m wrong though.

You failed to provide proof of any of your wealth. You are so defensive which makes you seem even more like a liar.

Besides, do you not see the humor in both of my posts? You said “bet everything” like you had some amazing hunch and despite your great “wealth” you only bet under $200.

You’re taking my posts and yourself far too seriously. I bet you don’t have any friends and even your cat hates you.
My goal was to get you enraged and write another rebuttal. Thanks for the entertainment you poor chump. You strike me as the type who gets ditched by woman and is often in the friend zone.

I think those are great odds to be honest

Jones is probably the most talented fighter ever but his life is a mess and is coming back after a long layoff

Gus has been looking great, he is getting better

Jones is of course the favorite but man, those are good odds

I don't know what currency that is, but that looks like a big bet!
Haha it's SEK, so divide it by like 10.

But to be honest I got some parlays closing with Jones, so I'm not risking anything, winning $290 on Jones and $1640 on Gus. Just wanted to troll a bit.

Thinking about putting the other $290 on Gus to have a "free bet" paying $2340 on him and then look to livebet Jones at closer odds in the early rounds if possible

Last edited:
Gus doesn't pack much power though and I have never seen him hurt anyone with a high kick, especially not someone his own length. He did hurt DC and Manuwa with knees though, and probably should've hurt Shogun if he wasn't so damn tough. But overall the likeliness of Gus finishing Jon seems incredibly low

lol please cash out on that football parlay if you can. the steelers are gearing up to make a playoff run if the browns can beat the ravens and will absolutely destroy the bengals. Detroit in Green Bay against Aaron Rodgers? I guess its possible but a complete pass for me and why on earth would the Redskins have a shot against an Eagles team that must win to make the playoffs as well. Furthermore, if you're going to put Washington or Detroit into a parlay, buy the point to get it to 7.5 so you win the bet if they lose by the TD instead of pushing.

Also lol @ the wealth dick size competition over here and p.s my friend there are no 10's on the Jersey Shore.

Back