MMA Betters Get in Here! Gus +225 to win and +850 to finish! BET EVERYTHING

Jon Stark

King in the North
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gus is going to be so focused and smash Jones. Jones mental game will be shot after this rebooking mess. He's off roids and won't be able to press in the championship rounds. Gus will not only beat Jones via better striking, harder punches and endurance but get the finish!!

Bet365 has these odds. I put 175 on Gus and 20 on Method of victory (KO/TKO/Sub/DQ)

Against a geared up Jones? Why don't you just send me your money instead?

You didnt bet shit without a slip

Gus is going to get destroyed by the biggest cheater in the history of MMA

Yeah, bet everything so I can get better odds on JBJ

Yeah... bet it all on Gus because we just have proof that Jones is still juicing. Right.

After all of this nonsense since yesterday how did you conclude that Jones is off roids???

If anything he’s being allowed to juice.

And um, bet slip please.

I just bet my life, house, car, wife, and kids on it. I think that's everything

Gus is going to be so focused and smash Jones. Jones mental game will be shot after this rebooking mess. He's off roids and won't be able to press in the championship rounds. Gus will not only beat Jones via better striking, harder punches and endurance but get the finish!!

Bet365 has these odds. I put 175 on Gus and 20 on Method of victory (KO/TKO/Sub/DQ)

WOW! Last of the big spenders.

I’m only betting vcash, but i put 1,750,000 on Gus.

I should have bet on Jones cheating again though. Roid head gonna roid.

Bet against a juiced up undefeated fighter.

May the force be with you.

If you said you bet, provide the slip, if you don't, you should just get IP banned from Sherdog for being a little bitch.

If you said you bet, provide the slip, if you don't, you should just get IP banned from Sherdog for being a little bitch.
Why does everyone whine and cry about bans on this forum all the time? Must be a beta millennial loser for life mentality social problem.

Back