MMA Authentics Shorts - Fit?

perpetual_newb

White Belt
Reaction score
I finally found the red and white maple leaf MMA Authentics shorts that Chris Horodecki has sported in the IFL on a few occasions: http://www.sears.ca/gp/product/B001...15?ie=UTF8&searsBrand=core&mqnodeid=396408011

Now, I was wondering if anyone already has a pair of Authentics shorts and can comment on the sizing. Here's the breakdown of the shorts I own already, and they're respective sizing:

Sprawl - size 34 (but these have a really relaxed fit, and I could easily drop down to a 32 in these)
Clinch Gear - size 34
Koral - size 36
Inspirit - size 36
Hayabusa Carbon Mechanics - size 36 was WAY too small and I ended up having to return them

Hmmmmm... maybe we should have a short-sizing sticky. Everyone could contribute their personal experience with different shorts and their respective fits.

WTF? They sell MMA gear at Sears in Canada?

Yeah, I was just as shocked as you when I found out. But I'm really stoked that I finally found a retailer for these specific shorts.

Those actually look pretty good, especially coming from sears. I might go see if they have them at a sears around to check what else there selling these days ahha

why don't you just go down and try them on?

Holy crap, I've been looking for those shorts too.

Sears? WTF. I'll have to go check it out.

Back