MM has more defences than every other champ COMBINED!!!

HIMBOB

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
MM has 8 succesful defences

The rest of the UFC (women included) only have 6.

Rest of the men have 3 defences between them.

Champions ranked in order:

1. MM - 8 defences - 10 fight win streak
2. JJ - 3 Defences - 12 Fight win streak
3. Cruz - 1 defence - 13 fight win streak
4. Stipe - 1 defence - 4 fight winstreak
5. DC - 1 Defene - 3 fight win streak
6. Nunes - no defences - 4 fight win streak (3 finish, 1 split)
7. Bisping - no defences - 4 fight win streak (1 finish, 2dec, 1 split)
8. Tyron - no defences - 3 fight win streak (2 finish,1 split)
9. Eddie - no defences - 3 fight win streak (1 finish,2 split)
10. Conor - no defences - 1 fight win streak

It's suprising people have any question about who the p4p best in the world is right now.

EDIT: I think it is abundantly clear the only real super fight is 1st vs 3rd, not 9th Vs 10th

Last edited:
On top of that he has the most PPV buys in UFC history! The uncrowned king!

tumblr_mh9me9eRxL1qlm8nco1_400.gif

I wanna make a joke about Conor's title defenses,but i am broke and he is rich so...

<mma4><5>

He's got an amazing coach.

His division is garbage the TUF winner will take his belt like it's nothing.

Yea but Cruz never lost his belt and had to give it up only to win it back and also has a win over MM.

Cruz > MM

and still, no one gives a single fuck about him.

Great fighter.... Too bad there are only 1-2 solid fighters left in his division.

Wow, when you say it like that it's quite a deal. Too bad more people don't like to watch him.

Lots of solid champs have been dethroned in the last 18 months, it's crazy to think we used to have all those rock solid champs at the same time like GSP, Anderson, Jones, Aldo... Having two successful defenses now looks like a miracle.

but still less overall ppv buys

MM is the only champion who should be looking outside of his division for a "superfight". His division is pretty much cleaned out.

Personally, I would take a KO victory over Luke Rockhold over all of his wins combined.

It's not how many fights you've had, it's who you've fought.

MM is the last remnant of an era of dominant champions. Guys like Gsp, Anderson or Jones will be rarer and rarer, especially with the belt meaning so little as it does now.

Mighty mouse is virtually irrelevant. Sorry MM

Yea but Cruz never lost his belt and had to give it up only to win it back and also has a win over MM.

Cruz > MM

MM has never faced a guy shorter than himself, Cruz has never faced one taller.

Add to that Cruz fought for 3 hours and 40 mins in the WEC and UFC before he scored his first ever knockdown.

Cruz is really good, but MM is a different beats.

MM has never faced a guy shorter than himself, Cruz has never faced one taller.

Add to that Cruz fought for 3 hours and 40 mins in the WEC and UFC before he scored his first ever knockdown.

Cruz is really good, but MM is a different beats.
Cruz is better than MM, I don't care how long it took for him to get a knockdown, that has nothing to do with Cruz being a better fighter.

Cruz is better than MM, I don't care how long it took for him to get a knockdown, that has nothing to do with Cruz being a better fighter.

Mm is Cruz's best win and that was before MM hit his prime.

Back