MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the dodgers have a little more money than the angels........

Both teams are extremely rich. Dodgers have a payroll of around 185 this year, Angels at 174.

Any team in the league would love to have Mike Trout on their payroll for $33 million except the ones that are purposely tanking. I mean how is this even a discussion FFS.

Both teams are extremely rich. Dodgers have a payroll of around 185 this year, Angels at 174.

Any team in the league would love to have Mike Trout on their payroll for $33 million except the ones that are purposely tanking. I mean how is this even a discussion FFS.
That's probably the max the cangels will go. Don't think they'll go any higher, while the dodgers dropped their payroll this year in order to avoid the repeater luxury tax penalty. They'll easily go above 200 million next year.

So then I was right about the dodgers have more money?

Ron Acuna da gawd

So then I was right about the dodgers have more money?

Well yeah, *claps hands* your point was pretty irrelevant to the discussion though.

If anyone thinks Mike Trout is "killing" the Angels payroll they should probably stop pretending to watch baseball. Except Foster, he's old, so he gets a pass.

Last edited:
Well yeah, *claps hands* your point was pretty irrelevant to the discussion though.

If anyone thinks Mike Trout is "killing" the Angels payroll they should probably stop pretending to watch baseball. Except Foster, he's old, so he gets a pass.

Not really irrelevant, if the dodgers have more money would it not be easier for them to absorb his pay? I mean I only took a couple of math courses in college but I think that's right.

Not really irrelevant, if the dodgers have more money would it not be easier for them to absorb his pay? I mean I only took a couple of math courses in college but I think that's right.

The math courses clearly paid off. You're 100% right but lol at even having a discussion about $175 and $185 million dollar payrolls "absorbing" Mike Trouts contract in 2018. That's why it's irrelevant to me. We ain't talking the Yankees vs the Rays.

Like any owner in the league that isn't tanking would love to take on that 66 million for the next 2 years lmao

The Cangels are absorbing Albert Pujols contract at $27 million who fucking sucks and has zero value. Mike Trout is on his way to becoming one of the GOAT's and a first ballot hall of famer, in his prime. He's getting paid way under market value that he would have recieved if he hit free agency.

Kershaw takes up approx 19% of the Dodgers payroll, Trout takes up 19.52 %

Like I'm trying to discuss baseball in here, not give you a chance to brag about your math courses lmao

Last edited:
The math courses clearly paid off. You're 100% right but lol at even having a discussion about $175 and $185 million dollar payrolls "absorbing" Mike Trouts contract in 2018. That's why it's irrelevant to me. We ain't talking the Yankees vs the Rays.

Like any owner in the league that isn't tanking would love to take on that 66 million for the next 2 years lmao

The Cangels are absorbing Albert Pujols contract at $27 million who fucking sucks and has zero value. Mike Trout is on his way to becoming one of the GOAT's and a first ballot hall of famer, in his prime. He's getting paid way under market value that he would have recieved if he hit free agency.

Kershaw takes up approx 19% of the Dodgers payroll, Trout takes up 19.52 %

Like I'm trying to discuss baseball in here, not give you a chance to brag about your math courses lmao

I do think the angels can handle trouts salary though. At least it's not dead weight salary like some teams get stuck with.

GreGOATrius delivers again. Extra inning homer.

LOL @ the Cangels home stadium. Didi getting a curtain call on the road.

Cubs/Brewers game right now...every pop up is pure entertainment. Two pop up hits already and a few fun bail outs.

lol Fuck you Chris Stratton. 1st game of a double header and you have already walked 4 in the first inning, may not escape the 1st -> Burn the entire pen in the first game of a double header.

Hitting taking off for first (Utley) after taking should be strike 3 got dropped because it was such a obvious call and the Ump calling it a ball is one of the funnier things I have seen in a baseball game -> And Dodgers score on it on the next pitch

Another great start by buehler. Sucks that he’s on an innings limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back