MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think Mike Trout would get paid if he hit free agency this year?
He would get about 40 million a year which is WAY too much and the furthest thing from team friendly as you can get. 10-12 million would be team friendly.

It's about return on investment Foster. Whilst it may not be a "team friendly contract" for the A's(67 million) taking up just under half of their payroll, it would be a hell of a deal for the Dodgers(187 million) with what, around 15% of their total payroll?

Mike Trout provides amazing value for 33 million. He's the best player in the game and those are free agency years the Angels bought.

They were not just FA years. Half were when they could have paid him nothing. 6 years service time before a FA....33 is not friendly for any teams payroll

They were not just FA years. Half were when they could have paid him nothing. 6 years service time before a FA....33 is not friendly for any teams payroll

They bought arb years for 5 million, 15 million and 19 million.

In Donaldson's last year of arb, he was just awarded a record 23 million. Trout would have exceeded that. Angels underpaid during those years if anything.

"paid him nothing" do you have no idea how arbitration works?

Take whatever Harper gets this year, and add like 5 million AAV to it. You'd be close to what Trout would get

All overpaid and not team friendly. Trout and Harper will kill the teams payroll when they are fa's. Wont be friendly at all.

Clayton Kershaw is getting paid $35 million this year. I mean he's hardly killing the Dodgers payroll or success lmao.

He is killing the payroll. One guy making that much always hurts. And you would call it team friendly. lmao

He is killing the payroll. One guy making that much always hurts. And you would call it team friendly. lmao

If you think Kershaw is killing your payroll the Blue Jays will gladly take him off your hands lmao.

J.A Happ + Garcia for Kershaw? Two team friendly deals(by your standards) for Kershaw?

Seems like a good deal for you.

If you think Kershaw is killing your payroll the Blue Jays will gladly take him off your hands lmao.

J.A Happ + Estrada for Kershaw? Two team friendly deals(by your standards) for Kershaw?

Seems like a good deal for you.
Now you are admitting they are not team friendly deals? Not enough players in that shit org to get Kershaw. Even with a horrible un-team friendly contract.

If the Dodgers have to decided between Kershaw and Harper in the offseason I hope they go Harper.

Didi is a beast. Curtain calls almost every game.

Clayton Kershaw is getting paid $35 million this year. I mean he's hardly killing the Dodgers payroll or success lmao.
I think the dodgers have a little more money than the angels........

I think Kershaw is burned out on being around poor LA people who hate their country, overrated teammates and the color blue.

Look for him to male a completely new change soon and join the OC Angels. It's what's best for him.

lmao @ this coming from a person from pomona.

Big Gary Sanchez walkoff homerun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back