MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gleyber's the fuckin truth. I know the Cubs won a World Series with Chapman, but still, how in the fuck do you let this kid go?! He looks as much like a rookie as Jayson Tatum looked like a rookie in the nba yoffs. Special talent
They didn't have room in the infield for him.

meh, they don't win a title without Chapman and who knows if the Yankees would have done the deal without having him in the trade. That's the price of a championship.

Lmao at not having room for the best prospect in baseball
Well they were in win now mode, and it paid off. I'd like to see him in their lineup too now, but it made sense at the time.

Yes...Batting a pile of shit 3rd all year instead of the WAR leader Moreland. Idiot Sox fans even supported him batting 3rd. Shows how stupid they are.

Damn a week ago you were blindly talking about him like he was an MVP candidate. Guess it’s true what they say about you as you become a senior citizen.

Damn a week ago you were blindly talking about him like he was an MVP candidate. Guess it’s true what they say about you as you become a senior citizen.

Lol they batted him 3rd “all year” though man. All 40 games.

Lol they batted him 3rd “all year” though man. All 40 games.

Woah pal, he actually batted 2nd for 6 games. Not sure how you take that speed out of the lineup, idc if you're on pace to win 115 games.

Who is gonna go 1st to 3rd now? IDIOTS

You are not smart enough to get it. I am making fun of idiot Boston fans and the team that supported him batting 3rd. Now same people saying he sucks and Moreland is better. Too funny. Why was Moreland not batting 3rd instead of him all year? Why were you not saying Moreland should be 3rd and Hanley part timer?

You are not smart enough to get it. I am making fun of idiot Boston fans and the team that supported him batting 3rd. Now same people saying he sucks and Moreland is better. Too funny. Why was Moreland not batting 3rd instead of him all year? Why were you not saying Moreland should be 3rd and Hanley part timer?

Wow so many questions. I don’t think anyone wanted Hanley hitting 3rd, if you can find all the supporters for me that would be cool. Thing is when you have the best record in the league and the best offense it’s tough to nit pick there. But you listen to Boston Sports talk radio towards the end when he hit 163/200/300 in May & Moreland was raking (still is), a lot of ppl were calling for him to be benched especially with the vesting option looming.

Why was Moreland not batting 3rd instead of him all year? well because Canley has a better track record, what is your point? They stuck with him too long because they were winning, doesn't need a long-winded explanation or anything. Why wasn't i saying Canley should be a part timer and Mitch batting 3rd? I mean I was. Did you need me to post that here, where i would get no replies like I do whenever I talk Sox? Sorry but this is not the place I come to talk Sox X's and O's lol.

For the record, because I'm a fan of the team doesn't mean I support every single move they make. IDK why Cora stuck with him at the 3 hole as long as he did, lineup was jumbled with no Pedroia and Xander's injury. He also had a solid April, but you can't be much worse then he was in May and he stinks out loud defensively. Again if this were the 2014-15 Sox and they were sucking, then you have more of an outcry to DFA Canley, not just bench him. Moreland is playing at an All Star level and is a plus defender, idc where he hits I want his bat in the lineup and his glove over Canley's 8 days a week.

Keeping Canley's bat on the bench is an acceptable take to have, I don't agree with it and think he becomes a complete cancer there, but the 3 hole obsession/argument isn't one being had anywhere in the world but right here.

It hasn’t been a full week and I already miss Ronald Acuña Jr.

kershaw's back on the DL, so dodgers are down 4 of their starters.

sweet.

gonna have to trade some position players for a pitcher at some point i bet. but none of the players have super tradeable due to stat lines or contracts. really just turner and bellinger, and probably better to abandon the season that lose one of those guys.

tough spot to be in.

That Cole/Sale matchup is disappointing.

Braves’ Folty is growing up and I couldn’t be happier. Completely dominated the gNats and Strasburg broke. Love it.

Lol at Thugned Odor doing the exact same shit roidtista did to him. But in a 6-0 game in the 9th inning. What a piece of shit.

Joe Panik and Mark Melacon come back last night -> Brandon Belt goes to the hospital for a possible appendicitis. Team will never get healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back