MLB Season V2: Can't have Baseball if you don't have your Spring

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joe Panik and Mark Melacon come back last night -> Brandon Belt goes to the hospital for a possible appendicitis. Team will never get healthy.

I didn’t even know Melancon was still pitching, dudes been hurt a lot the past few years hasn’t he?

Clean slide IMO

100%

DetG6Q3W0AAj8ZN

I didn’t even know Melancon was still pitching, dudes been hurt a lot the past few years hasn’t he?
Got shut down last year, yet to pitch this year. They are going to bring him back as a low leverage middle reliever and see where he's at.

Lol at Thugned Odor doing the exact same shit roidtista did to him. But in a 6-0 game in the 9th inning. What a piece of shit.

Clean slide IMO

He'll be out of the league in a year or two anyways.

The one thing he could kinda do well is hit homers, and he's not doing that anymore.

Scumbag, IMO. But fits in well with the Rangers and their fanbase so I'm not surprised you cowards love him.

He'll be out of the league in a year or two anyways.

The one thing he could kinda do well is hit homers, and he's not doing that anymore.

Scumbag, IMO. But fits in well with the Rangers and their fanbase so I'm not surprised you cowards love him.

He’s actually getting destroyed in the rangers sub reddit lol

Some jackass at espn had their early allstar rosters and not one mention of Kemp

<Huh2>

Very glad to see Jose “Woman Beater” Reyes suck ass again this year!

This was a great play but how the hell do you let Schwarber steal 2nd?

Melancon strikes out the side in his debut. I have no idea how Pablo is getting so many starts (Belt on DL). I was fine with him being a Bench player for the vet minimum, but fuck off fat boy.

This was a great play but how the hell do you let Schwarber steal 2nd?

They even say Contreras in the clip. Plus Schwarber doesn't run fast enough to try that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back