• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
At work - Trying to watch on phone. It's still silly.
Can't watch it on the espn app?

Yea it sucks but it's the reason they're able to spend so much money on payroll. I'll take it.

JI MAN CHOI doubles and scores the game winning run while Jacob Barnes gets the save, exactly what I predicted for the Brewers first win of the year

Only need 1 game to tell how much of a difference Cain and Yelich are. For a team that K’s a ton it’s nice to have two guys at the top who are tough outs and work the count a bit

As long as the starters can pitch well enough and long enough to keep it close for the bullpen (which is good, and what Chase did today) they should be ok

Dodgers follow up the Giants last 3 trophies with some really sweet hardware of their own.

Gonna be a long season in Toronto. Donaldson is already injured and cant throw at all. It's pretty hilarious actually

Last edited:
Good God, the Yankees are like some arcade team.

Those guys are full of juice. It's not even fair.

post-season form for Kluber...pitching down the middle...fucking CAN

Opening day and I see the blackout on MLBTV and get to remember the Dodgers are a joke franchise that block their entire region from watching games lol.

Blackout for the Blachout imo

Cangels lose opening day in typical fashion. Big shocker

Cangels lose opening day in typical fashion. Big shocker
giphy.gif

Just as I predicted going into the 9th, Nick GOATkakis delivers the walkoff shot. And that Freeman fella can swing the lumber.

Lol, I stopped to watch two seconds of the Jays game in a Timmies and it was just as Judge blasted that deep ball.

Last edited:
JI MAN CHOI doubles and scores the game winning run while Jacob Barnes gets the save, exactly what I predicted for the Brewers first win of the year

Only need 1 game to tell how much of a difference Cain and Yelich are. For a team that K’s a ton it’s nice to have two guys at the top who are tough outs and work the count a bit

As long as the starters can pitch well enough and long enough to keep it close for the bullpen (which is good, and what Chase did today) they should be ok

Was a good game, pretty shitty we had bases loaded with 1 out in the bottom of the 11th and couldn’t pull it off...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back