• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MLB Offseason - Stanton to SF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so pissed about Salvy's freak injury that Im not even excited about Opening Day. Think Im going to hate watch the later innings at a bar across the street from my work after I get off lmao

Imagine losing your ace and having your #5 face Kershaw on opening day.. Fuck

Imagine losing your ace and having your #5 face Kershaw on opening day.. Fuck

Yes, it could be worse. Lol

Where do you think the Giants end up this year?

I think the Royals were going to be a 75ish win team this year but with Salvy out for a while that may dip to around 70.

Their starting pitching might surprise some people, but with a meh offense and bad pen I dont expect much than a delayed rebuild before they can renegotiate a tv deal. Essentially, keep people watching until they can make a push for youth by trading pieces like Duffy, Moustakas, Herrera.

Yes, it could be worse. Lol

Where do you think the Giants end up this year?

I think the Royals were going to be a 75ish win team this year but with Salvy out for a while that may dip to around 70.

Their starting pitching might surprise some people, but with a meh offense and bad pen I dont expect much than a delayed rebuild before they can renegotiate a tv deal. Essentially, keep people watching until they can make a push for youth by trading pieces like Duffy, Moustakas, Herrera.
I had them pegged for a WC spot before Shark/Bum injury. Closer just went on the 10 day DL, so hopefully they are bad enough to fire sale at the TDL lol.

Prob the last Giants playoff push before they have to rebuild.
Royals are past that point already.

Going to watch the braves in Denver next week (first time I get to watch the braves live with my dad and brother) and I'm pissed that acuna will not be playing

Astros about to murder the Cangers.

Detroit game delayed <DCrying>

Marlins season off to a promising start.

Kyle Schwarber's weight loss hasn't helped his defense in LF.

Happy Opening Day Sherbros.! It's Kluber Day!
images

Lots of runs scored already, the balls are more juiced than ever.

He couldn't catch a cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back