MLB Season Thread: Diablos Rojos Super Team

lol at opening day for two west coast teams being in fucking Korea. Also this is one of the padre things you’ll ever see.

I heard he gambled away $4M goddamn.

Edit: $4.5M

sheeeeiiittt.gif

Shohei's wife from afar seems very pretty... a like a princess.

Couldn't stay awake long enough to watch the last few innings. At some point, they used Matrix Bullet Time on the batter and looked very cool.

Last edited:
- Ohtani rep goes on record W/ESPN stating Ohtani transferred $4.5MM himself to bookmaker on behalf of Ippei.

- Spokesperson for Ohtani delivers Ippei to ESPN for statement. Ippei says Ohtani NEVER bet & felt bad for him & paid off his debt so he’d never do it again.

-Spokesperson for Ohtani says Ippei is lying after he gives his 90 minute statement to ESPN.

-Ohtani’s lawyers claim “massive theft”.

-Ippei then says Ohtani had zero knowledge of his debt or his gambling habit in general.

Either this guy has zero idea over who is managing his finances, he gave money to Ippei in hopes of covering the debt because he is his friend, or Ippei is acting as a fall guy for Ohtani.

- Ohtani rep goes on record W/ESPN stating Ohtani transferred $4.5MM himself to bookmaker on behalf of Ippei.

- Spokesperson for Ohtani delivers Ippei to ESPN for statement. Ippei says Ohtani NEVER bet & felt bad for him & paid off his debt so he’d never do it again.

-Spokesperson for Ohtani says Ippei is lying after he gives his 90 minute statement to ESPN.

-Ohtani’s lawyers claim “massive theft”.

-Ippei then says Ohtani had zero knowledge of his debt or his gambling habit in general.

Either this guy has zero idea over who is managing his finances, he gave money to Ippei in hopes of covering the debt because he is his friend, or Ippei is acting as a fall guy for Ohtani.

Its becoming obvious that our beloved Renel was forced out by the far right billionaire ownership of the SF Giants so this is turning into a bit of a scandal on the local scene
Its been simmering for a few years now, as the country becomes more and more politically divided, some of the fans and news writers in SF are always trying to get a groundswell going against Charles B Johnson, owner of the team and Franklin Templeton Investments and right wing political investor
I doubt anything comes from this but we'll see how she plays out

Renel staying classy as always, unlike that scumbag owner of ours! :mad: :mad: 🤬 🤬

Unless he's a gay thrill seeker, Ippei ain't having butt sex in jail to cover for Shohei.

Shohei's too smart and clean to gamble. His character is spotless.

I can fluently say "Where's the bathroom" in Japanese and own two baseball mitts. Can I be Shohei's new best friend/interpreter? I'm cool with making grocery store runs for him.

Back