• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law MLB moves All-Star Game out of Atlanta Braves' stadium due to Georgia's voter restriction law

The state law allows counties to enact these changes. It's not in dem-held places alone, either. Try and actually read the shit before popping off, yeah?

Here's a little tip - You can have districts that are majority black, yet have Republicans making the calls when it comes to elections. That's why county and city governments have numerous positions, not just the mayor and his assistants, or however you think US government actually works on the ground.

Fucking Christ, you are a dolt.
You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Let me know when you can refute a single item there.

If it's such "bullshit" that should be an easy task.

But since it isn't "bullshit" you can't.

Proof in the pudding.
Most of this "proof" is linked to claims on twitter, youtube, facebook or imgur. Many of the ones I checked were not even on youtube anymore.

Number 6 on the list is a Stephen Crowder video!!!!

You literally have no idea what you are talking about.

Yeah, because I can understand that this policy and others like it were ratified in state houses, not on the county or city level.

Wonder why that is!!! I'm sure all these surely dem-led counties decided to push for a state vote in which there's 1 dropbox for every 100,000 citizens in Georgia.

What it means is that the GOP electoral strategy, since 1958, has been structured around racial politics and appealing to white racism in their policies.

The GOP fought the voting rights act since it's inception. With Shelby vs. Holder in 2013. the party received the backing of the Supreme Court to do what they had already been doing: closing polling stations with clear intent. They got the Voting Rights Act dismantled, and with reasons beyond obvious.

When you see racial policies like these that just so happen to come from states who were required to cooperate with the federal government because of their long histories with systemic racist policies in their states during the Crowe Era? Come on, man......
m

Initial discovery has only found Dem leading articles. One question I’m hoping to s the answered is “how did we have record turrnout when so many polling stations closed? I’m not a partisan hack but am conservative in my approach to life. I’m hoping to find unbiased data that either support or disprove that the Ga bill is racist, suppressive and Jim Crow’ish. So, far more I haven’t found any and most ITT are pointing out information that doesn’t prove it is. I’ll keep digging as the other data has a GOP slant. I’ve sen enough bullshit political grandstanding in our country since the 70’s by both parties every president except Carter. I don’t trust nor believe either side when the point fingers at the other side.

So it is county officials and not state as you lied about earlier? So I will ask again.

Why are these supposed long voting lines that take hour and hours to get through, always located in large cities where Democrat minorities have been in charge for decades? They have controlled the funding and held all the major elected positions for decades.

long lines aren’t necessarily a problem...long lines every day voting takes place is a problem...if the long lines are a problem the 1st few days of voting early and then again on voting day...the new bill helps by allowing MORE early voting and drop boxes...I know for a fact that for me and many many people in Fulton county the lines were not long Every day with the exception of the first few days of voting...I basically waited 1 week into early voting and voted in less than 15 minutes...AND....so did black, brown and Asian people that were there the same day as me

Yeah, because I can understand that this policy and others like it were ratified in state houses, not on the county or city level.

Wonder why that is!!! I'm sure all these surely dem-led counties decided to push for a state vote in which there's 1 dropbox for every 100,000 citizens in Georgia.

prior to COVID there were ZERO drop boxes...somehow the govt local or state got drop boxes approved for use last year and the new bill keeps them in place.

Edit / add
I’m seeing that the longs lines were from the primary in June...looking to see if it was really an issue during early voting

the food and water distribution states it can only be done by poll workers...and again people are pointing to June primary as a reason to allow non poll workers to pass out...
The law also states/demands if you had over 2000 voters or >1 hour wait you MUST add an additional precinct or add more poll workers
The sec of state loses all power and the 5 person state election board is in charge

Last edited:
Lol @ random shit.

I can't make you read or understand it, but to pretend it didn't happen is hilarious and dishonest.

Nobody takes anything a willfully ignorant libtard has to say, that would be YOU not me.

Please go refute any of this...

https://hereistheevidence.com

I took a quick peruse through the list, and off the top of my head I knew a bunch of those claims had already been debunked. If that site were to actually curate their list and remove debunked claims, it might be worth a second look, otherwise I am not wasting my time sorting through these assertions trying to dig through tons of bullshit to find a credible one.

The whole (insert state) has higher vote count than registered voters claim is retarded. It didn't take into account same-day voter registration. This was a high turnout election; taking the number of registered voters before election day and comparing it to the vote count is disingenuous and misleading.

Trump lost, not that it matters. New boss same as the old boss. It didn't matter which racist, corporatist, sexist won this election.

m

Initial discovery has only found Dem leading articles. One question I’m hoping to s the answered is “how did we have record turrnout when so many polling stations closed? I’m not a partisan hack but am conservative in my approach to life. I’m hoping to find unbiased data that either support or disprove that the Ga bill is racist, suppressive and Jim Crow’ish. So, far more I haven’t found any and most ITT are pointing out information that doesn’t prove it is. I’ll keep digging as the other data has a GOP slant. I’ve sen enough bullshit political grandstanding in our country since the 70’s by both parties every president except Carter. I don’t trust nor believe either side when the point fingers at the other side.

It's racist because it's as obvious a direct result to racial changes within that state as one could imagine.

The GOP sets up their voting system to favor them in elections, then when they fuck up in governance so bad? The citizens of Georgia elect a black man and a Jew, both vilified in a manner by the GOP that ringed of the 1980s, fear the black man stuff.

They set the rules up, lose, then change the rules to disproportionately affect blacks, the group who saw massive changes in their turnout due to the efforts of black officials and organizers in that state.

I mean, how many times does this shit have to be performed before people realize what it is? It's like seeing community center pools get closed down when the blacks were allowed in them. People asked "More white people go to this pool, so it's not racist since more whites can't swim now."

Insane.

It's racist because it's as obvious a direct result to racial changes within that state as one could imagine.

The GOP sets up their voting system to favor them in elections, then when they fuck up in governance so bad? The citizens of Georgia elect a black man and a Jew, both vilified in a manner by the GOP that ringed of the 1980s, fear the black man stuff.

They set the rules up, lose, then change the rules to disproportionately affect blacks, the group who saw massive changes in their turnout due to the efforts of black officials and organizers in that state.

I mean, how many times does this shit have to be performed before people realize what it is? It's like seeing community center pools get closed down when the blacks were allowed in them. People asked "More white people go to this pool, so it's not racist since more whites can't swim now."

Insane.

Georgia had record turnout in the last election. The Ga bill keeps many of the things that allowed for that to happen. You do realize that?

Thursday after his explosive testimony in the Georgia Senate Judiciary subcommittee on Elections on Wednesday.

Jovan Pulitzer destroyed Georgia’s corrupted 2020 election process and results during the hearing on Wednesday. Pulitzer explained how he can look at the Georgia ballots and determine almost immediately if a ballot is fraudulent or not. Pulitzer notes that he can look at 500,000 ballots in a couple hours.

Pulitzer then broke into a Dominion Voting Machine real-time during the hearing.

BREAKING: Jovan Pulitzer Reveals Live, Real-Time Hacking of Dominion Voting Systems at Fulton County Polling Station (VIDEO)

Then following the hearing the subcommittee unanimously passed a motion to audit Fulton County’s absentee ballots with the process Pulitzer outlined during the hearing.

During Thursday’s discussion with Monica Matthews the two discussed the process of exposing ballot fraud via technology along with very heartfelt personal reasons every American should demand the integrity of this election be upheld. Pulitzer also confirmed that China is in fact, online with a GA polling station TODAY.

Then Jovan Pulitzer dropped this bomb!

Pulitzer told Monica Matthews that as soon as he was tasked with auditing the Fulton County ballots trucks pulled up to the facility and the ballots were being loaded into the trucks and were being shredded.
Jovan Pulitzer: I’d like your permission of you and your fine audience that as I answer you that I have your permission to piss you off… The very minute that order went through and that order was followed, and all the legal notices were done, it didn’t even take four hours later where moving trucks with this stuff was backed up to those buildings trying to get rid of the evidence.

December 31, 2020
Incriminating facts emerge from a Georgia hearing the media buried
By Andrea Widburg

The media kept quiet about a hearing on Wednesday before the Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections. Perhaps they did so because important information emerged establishing beyond a doubt that significant fraud occurred in Georgia, enough to change that state's electoral votes. This post focuses on voting machine hacking, shredded evidence, statistical improbabilities, negative counts, and over one hundred thousand "adjudications" that destroyed all evidence of a citizen's original intent.

Jovan Pulitzer, the man who says there's an easy way to determine whether mail-in ballots are real or faked, announced during the hearing that his team had easily hacked into a voting system identical to the systems used during the election and then explained how that access could lead to changes in voting data:

The Georgia Senate Judiciary Subcommittee witness was asked about the access to Dominion Voting System machines FULTON COUNTY which were demonstrated to have been connected to WiFi (!) and he explains how a malicious actor could "modify the data."

H/Thttps://t.co/ThvL3lJFOq

— Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) December 30, 2020

Susan Knox testified that she was at Jim Miller Park in Cobb County on November 20, the day the vote was going to be certified. That was where ballots for the election had been stored, although it's not a permanent ballot storage facility. She was in the parking lot and saw a Shredding and Recycling truck that was shredding huge bins full of ballots. Knox produced pictures proving that the bin contents were ballots. When Knox called 911, emergency services refused to show up.

Some senators suggested that old ballots or empty privacy envelopes were being shredded. Knox felt strongly that the evidence belied these suggestions. She didn't think of the most obvious point, which is, why would anyone spend money to shred blank, empty envelopes?

The next witness, Sally Grubbs, took umbrage at the suggestion that the shredding might have been for empty envelopes. She pointed out that ballots are sealed in boxes with evidence tape. Additionally, the envelopes are evidence and cannot be destroyed.

Grubbs made the point that Jim Miller Park is not a secure government facility; it is a fairground. Election events were held there only because of the Wuhan virus. There could not possibly have been old ballots there, so it's nonsense to suggest that anything but current ballots were being destroyed.

I've cued up the five-hour video for the two women's testimony, but if that fails, Susan Knox's testimony begins at 2:52:00, and Sally Grubbs's begins at 3:01:30.

What the women are saying, in brief, is that to the extent there was a hand recount, they were unable to audit the recount because workers kept them away from seeing what was going on (depriving the recount of any legitimacy). Then, a week later, the ballots from that hand recount were shredded.

The most amazing information, though, came near the end of the hearing. It details the impossibility of vote subtraction in an honest election, although that's what happened to Trump; the statistical impossibility of precincts reporting more than 75% of votes for a single candidate — although 151 precincts reported over 90% of votes for Biden; and the impossibly large number of votes adjudicated and then destroyed.

If you start watching at 4:38:20, you get an oral overview of the fraud, followed by a video. At 4:47:00, pay attention to the statement that, out of 113,130 ballots scanned, 106,000 were adjudicated. The import of that statement comes at 4:57:56:

There was a point in that video where we showed, it was Richard Barron, who had said that 113,000 votes were cast, a 105,000 were adjudicated. Right? Now, that's not physically possible, you know, which we can prove mathematically but, at the same time, if you adjudicate 105,000 votes, you have to understand from a technological perspective, as we've delved into all the different aspects of how the vote moves along, when you adjudicate a ballot, that old reference, the image that you saw or anything like that, is completely destroyed. It's gone. You can no longer reference that thing. And when you go run a hand recount like you did in Georgia, then you're looking at a printout of those ballot scans. So, at no point did the original voter intent enter into that process once it's been destroyed.

And that's how the hand recount jived with the election information: original ballots were counted outside the sight of observers and then destroyed, while "adjudicated" ballots were printed up with the information the adjudicators' chose, and no hint at all as to the voter's actual intent.

The fact that Republican ballots were misprinted may explain how so many got tagged for "adjudication": the printing error triggered a machine misreading that required adjudication.

No wonder that, after all the evidence was in, the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee unanimously passed a motion to embrace Jovan Pulitzer's proposal to audit Fulton County ballots to determine whether they had actually been mailed in or had been run off a pro-Biden photocopy machine.

(A huge hat tip to AES, who found all the best testimony for me.)

The left..

"We can pay for everyone to have health care, but no ID's, that's too expensive and blacks are too dumb to get their own ID".........

No its just a bad look that they only pass these type of laws when they take the L.
I have stated many times I have no problem with a free government provided ID, since that would make the ID Constitutionally legal. Also make the ID easy to get. Then I am cool with it.
Why not pass them in 2016 or anytime prior, because in GA they were not taking L's then, so no need to make voting harder.
Weird no other countries are trying to ban water.
I’m moving, the state I am moving to charges, get this, $34 to transfer my DL. You morons are so fucking racist thinking people can’t afford ID.

I’m moving, the state I am moving to charges, get this, $34 to transfer my DL. You morons are so fucking racist thinking people can’t afford ID.
Do you even Constitution Broseph? REad the 15th amendment then get back to me about charging for an ID in order to vote.
It has nothing to do with racist, but it has to do with being a Constitutionalist. I think lots of laws are dumb but I follow them.
The ID has to be free if required to vote. I don't know why everyone seems to overlook that part of the equation.
Also I have numerous posts that I have no problem with the ID, as long as said ID card is free, (unless the Constitution is changed) and said ID is not too difficult to obtain.
Honestly I think you should be able to get it at the post office, since they are open 6 days a week. Set up one Sunday every quarter just for the ID, then you can make the ID a national thing to vote.
The problem I have is when ID is required they make it difficult to get. I prefer it to be easy to vote, not make it harder to vote.
STates with stricter voting laws have lower turnout. The lower the turnout the more likely the GOP wins. Higher turnout and they always lose, which is why Donny lost and it has been a long time since the GOP has won the Presidential popular vote.
Florida lots of people vote by mail, for a couple reasons. 1 its been around forever and 2. its fucking easy.
My parents vote by mail. Here in Florida tey make the wording on the admendments confusing for a reason, so my parents sit down with a newspaper before they fill out their ballot.
Me personally, I only vote on election day, but I also own my own business, so I can go around 1:30 which its not too busy. The last election, because of Covid, I walked right up and there was no line.

what aspects were removed that allowed the law to become racist, suppressive and Jim Crow’ish?

When democrats and minorities win, the people who fashioned the rules then change those rules because they benefitted the other side.

This is in a state in which they've been removing polling places for years, coincidentally in black-majority districts. Odd.

When you find out dems and minorities utilize early voting, you then severely constrain the dates in which people can receive ballots, or send them back. Odd.

When blacks wait in line 10x the time of whites, and you've removed polling places and dropboxes, then outlaw the practice of giving people even bottled water while they're in line. Odd.

This is the party that dismantled the voting rights act so they could undertake these actions to begin with.

I await the "But a lot of whites live there too, they're not targetting blacks at all!!" idiocy.

Back