• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Locked MLB Discussion Thread v1: Eat Shift

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the dodgers do with Kershaw next year... Resign him?. let him walk? He retire?

Does he go the pen? He's basically a part time pitcher at this point.

@Revolver

Wonder what the dodgers do with Kershaw next year... Resign him?. let him walk? He retire?

@Revolver

If they win it all then I think he retires. Probably exhausting for him to be dealing with back issues all the time. The dodgers would re-sign him no matter what. He means too much to LA.

So the GuardIndians are in first place because of course they are. With my luck those assholes will win the whole thing to spite me.

@Revolver
If he still wants to pitch they’ll want to sign him to a similar deal as this years.

Fernando Tatis sr is just as dumb if not dumber than Big PED lmao. Hope my Mets get the madres round 1, might as well be a bye.

Lol @ ringworm and hair fungus.

Just say you juiced and we're dumb and got caught. Write a book outing all of the current players juicing, to take the heat off of you and then come back next year and win MVP.

Easy peezy

I think I might need to stop wearing my Yankee hat in public for a while. What a pathetic second half.

OOF!

4 pitchers
108 pitches
58 minute inning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back