MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a Dodgers fan, that was pretty heartbreaking. But hats off to the Astro's, they came out aggressive early and Springer pretty much drove the nail in the coffin in the second inning. Their offense did very well the entire series; the Dodger's bullpen wasn't consistent enough to fight that off.

I had a good time going out the last few weeks; can't wait for next season to start up now.

Triple H had a new belt made for the Astros.... lol. Josh Reddick is a huge WWE Fan, especially Rick Flair and Triple H. He hands out his belt to the player of the game I guess. I read that he's been doing since he was with Oakland.

Here's Josh with the belt for the Astros he made earlier this year when he came over from the Dodgers

920x920.jpg

Hilarious... I think it's great.

utley-belt.jpg

Kind of bummed Reddick hit so terrible in the WS. He batted about .320 in the regular season. He's a character.

“Maybe one of these days I won’t fail, we won’t fail and we’ll win one of these things,” Kershaw said, finding little consolation in the team’s 104 regular-season victories. “…There’s only one team that can succeed. There’s only one team that wins the last game, so that’s tough.”

C'mon Clayton, you guise are World Regular Season Champions!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back