MLB 2017 Yoff Discussion V4: Karma is real

Who wins the World Series?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy for the ex-Braves bros finally getting a ring - BMac, Oso Blanco, Morton. Interesting detail Morton’s first pitch ever was to BMac as a Brave and here they are again together winning the WS as Astros

Really happy for the ex-Braves bros finally getting a ring - BMac, Oso Blanco, Morton. Interesting detail Morton’s first pitch ever was to BMac as a Brave and here they are again together winning the WS as Astros

Love Brian McCann. Great combo of hitting and a calm demeanor managing the pitching staff.

Morton got a little teary eyed talking about him and McCann being drafted and coming up together... then having both of them close the World Series out and then Brian is the first one to the mound to celebrate with him.

Blame Puig and Tragic Johnson opening their mouths earlier in the season guaranteeing a WS Championship.

Don't fuck with the baseball Gods.

Magic is an absolute moron. I hate that he's in charge of the lakers. He's always opening his mouth and getting his ass in trouble like the dangelo Russell trade or the jimmy kimmel fiasco

This makes the money we shelled out for game 5 seem like a better investment today than it did after the craziest World Series game in history?

Life long Houstoian, lifetime baseball fan and the only professional team I've ever rooted for is the Houston Astros

Since this is not the War Room, I am glad for your happiness! Always nice when a long suffering franchise finally gets that sweet glory, especially after the Cubs got theirs last year.

@mr.bigglesworth

Funny-Laughing-Gif-Picture.gif

FUCK LOS DOYERS !!!
Suck my dick puta

We are still partying. I need to get a new phone and then it's showtime. @Foster you are getting the worst av that I have ever given out

Anyone in Houston, I will be buying a few bottles at Treasures (I think) Will update if we end up somewhere else. If you stop buy I'll get you a drink. No bullshit. I may even send your table a bottle

Anyone in Houston, I will be buying a few bottles at Treasures (I think) Will update if we end up somewhere else. If you stop buy I'll get you a drink. No bullshit. I may even send your table a bottle

Really? When?

Send me something Springer so I can troll dodger fans <BronTroll1>

Really? When?

Probably around noon or 1. We are putting stuff together right now. I'll pm you my cell (I need a new one after last night) and name

Probably around noon or 1. We are putting stuff together right now. I'll pm you my cell (I need a new one after last night) and name

Lol... Can't during the day. Working.

Maybe you can get this bum out of the house

@Archie Goodwin

@RR
Are you hiting the parade tomorrow? Im calling in tomorrow and partying till Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back