Mkimonos

nah.. i just bought a new car.. so the gi might just take the way side..
its always nice to have extras.. i hate doing laundry.. but a pile of used gis smells like a bag of assholes.

i don't have any of the problems with the pants that you guys are describing. just to let everyone know.

colinm said:
i don't have any of the problems with the pants that you guys are describing. just to let everyone know.
Yeah my problem was cause the seamstress fucked up. She put the string backwards so that might explain my problem. I was gonna fix it.. but I'm lazy.

Jesus chrsit the new Mkimono gi's are selling like hotcakes. Sold out so quickly.

because they dont have the gold gayness. but still keep all the things people loved about the old Kimonos.. I think that is the best idea Lu has had in awhile.

Im going to be ordering a new kimonos this month or next. I want a very plain and simple gi that will last a long time. The L/A pants are to tight as is, i ripped mine after a couple months use.

I wanted a plain mizuno but if i cant find one, i might go with mkimonos.

Gsoares2 said:
because they dont have the gold gayness. but still keep all the things people loved about the old Kimonos.. I think that is the best idea Lu has had in awhile.

Im going to be ordering a new kimonos this month or next. I want a very plain and simple gi that will last a long time. The L/A pants are to tight as is, i ripped mine after a couple months use.

I wanted a plain mizuno but if i cant find one, i might go with mkimonos.
To tell you the truth you were too big for the gi. You ordered like one size smaller I remember. I'm 5'8 and 160 and the A2 fits real snug on me.

Soid said:
To tell you the truth you were too big for the gi. You ordered like one size smaller I remember. I'm 5'8 and 160 and the A2 fits real snug on me.

nah i got a new set of pants that were a size bigger. I gave the smaller pair to my coach.
the a3 are the ones that ripped. the a2's are still kicken at the gym.

Back