Mitrione vs Nelson-- Does this go the distance?

Roy should take this wherever the fight goes. But hell, who knows? It's HW and everyone can land that one punch across the chin. I'd just be really, really shocked to see Big Country go out especially after the Werdum and JDS fights.

We don't need the Arvloski gif

A-IX0AeCMAEnmcf.jpg

Does this stay up or down? I am having trouble visualizing this fight. If you put a gun to my head, I would say Mitrione, but I just don't know. Are there good betting lines on this?

If you think Mitrione has a 50/50 shot, sure.

Bovada.Iv Odds

Nelson (-250)
Mitrione (+195)

Betonline.com Odds

Nelson (-245)
Mitrione (+205)

Nelson is -250 and ought to be more like -900 IMO

Wow. I had no idea people thought I would eat dirt, in such large numbers. It will start with a no touching of gloves... Nelson will throw a couple "nothing" bombs and find nothing...He'll throw a fourth (big one..work with me here) and Country will get a bit dizzied. Nelson is now on the ground, but Jiu Jitsu no worky work if the other guy has separate plans.

Roy loss by cuts

don't bump this thread...it's a gentle prediction

Wow. I had no idea people thought I would eat dirt, in such large numbers. It will start with a no toucing of gloves... Nelson will throw a couple "nothing" bombs and find nothing...He'll throw a fourth (big one..work with me here) and Country will get a bit dizzied. Nelson is now on the ground, but Jiu Jitsu no worky work if the other guy has separate plans.

Roy loss by cuts

don't bump this thread...it's a gentle prediction

I'll bump it to congratulate you if it goes down like that, that's a very detailed prediction you've concocted.

If Nelson keep throwing that overhand right he's getting countered and knocked out. Mitrione is very agile for a HW and hey, the dude hits hard.

Why is nelson sporting that look?Is it to piss dana of?

imo roy can't stand with mitrione

So Roy could stand with JDS but he can't stand with Mitrione? Well shit on me, I never knew meathead was such a killer on the feet.

I'm hoping mitrione employs a distance strategy where he kicks the shit out of Roy's legs while keeping his hands up, especially his left temple since Roy will look for that overhand right....and I hope Roy forgets his ground game so mitrione can decision Roy. But that's a lot of hoping :(

Brain says Roy TKO 3rd round :/

I'll bump it to congratulate you if it goes down like that, that's a very detailed prediction you've concocted.

heh! I only pay strong attention to Judo..The world may have passed me by. It's just "Do this, mother fucker!!"

/you either know Judo, or you wonder why
..........................................you don't?

//Judo should be a preschool education

JUDO is strong

I think it hits the ground and Mitirione doesn't get back up
Even though I like Meathead more my v-cash is riding on this one

Definitely

All I can imagine in the above pic is a thought bubble above Dana's head saying "God I hate this fat fuck". Roy is the exact opposite image that Dana thinks a UFC fighter should project.

Damn Roy looks even wilder than usual! I think this is an easy win for Roy either by brutal KO or sub. Meathead is getting finished

Pretty much. I remember reading or watching an interview right before TUF started airing where Dana said he asked Roy to either lose some weight or clean up his look for the benefit of his career, sponsorship, etc. Then he said "Then Roy shows up to the house with the biggest beard and mullet I've ever seen". Definitely trying to piss Dana off

heh! I only pay strong attention to Judo..The world may have passed me by. It's just "Do this, mother fucker!!"

/you either know Judo, or you wonder why
..........................................you don't?

//Judo should be a preschool education

JUDO is strong

If I was gonna learn a martial art, I'd probably pick judo. Right now I'm a black belt in avoiding fights, running away, smartass comments, and looking for improvised weapons.

HAahaHaha damn....:) I dont like roy or mittrione but he pissing of dana with his looks is gold.

I have Mitrione either tooling Roy for 5 rounds or finishing him in the third.

I have Mitrione either tooling Roy for 5 rounds or finishing him in the third.

This thread is full of idiocy.

HOW THE FUCK IS MEATHEAD FINISHING NELSON.

Is his striking better than JDS? Or Mir? Or Crocop?

Is his BJJ better than Werdum?

If Matt finishes Nelson, then I'll change my sig to "Meathead HW champ 2013" for a month.

And I love Meathead BTW.

It might be another 5 round beat down for Roy...but I'm hoping he can either KO Meathead or sub him.

I hope Meathead finishes him.

Back