Mitrione vs Nelson-- Does this go the distance?

Judo gi**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
A-IX0AeCMAEnmcf.jpg

Does this stay up or down? I am having trouble visualizing this fight. If you put a gun to my head, I would say Mitrione, but I just don't know. Are there good betting lines on this?

I don't see how Mitione takes it. If JDS couldn't knock him out, Mitrione sure as hell won't and on the ground its Roy all the way.

Have no idea how mitrione wins, unless Roy's chin finally cracks. I reckon nelson puts the moon on meathead in the 2nd and gets the tko.

I don't see how Mitione takes it. If JDS couldn't knock him out, Mitrione sure as hell won't and on the ground its Roy all the way.

That's a bold statement. I'm not saying it's wrong...It's just bold.

/Mitrione, second round, by bloodshed stoppage. and no I'm not a fanboy. I'm just calling a fight.

//equally bold

It might if Roy forgets that he can sub people and just continues to kill with the overhand right.

imo roy can't stand with mitrione, and mitrione can't hang on the ground with nelson.

this one is ending in under 3 rounds, and i'll be shocked if it goes longer.

Roy isn't going down or getting subbed so this can only end early if Matt gets knocked out.

imo roy can't stand with mitrione, and mitrione can't hang on the ground with nelson.

Jesus, so Meathead (I love the guy BTW) is a heavier hitter than JDS? You watch much?

75% of the time, it doesn't, according to the bookies.
I disagree with that.

Mitrione moves well and both guys have great chins. Roy has a good top game, but he's not really a guy who can snatch a submission from every position.

Mitrione has a better chance of making a women's water polo team then he does of knocking Nelson out. This is a bad fight for Mitrione. I think Nelson beats him whereever this fight goes. If Roy fights smart, he'll take it to the ground right away. Roy by submission is the only possible finish I see. that or a bad cut or an injury or somthing.

I think Roy wins by 2nd round KO. I hope this fight doesn't go past 3...

if mitrione can avoid roy's overhand right and takedowns, he'll win an easy decision. but i doubt he can avoid both.

I firmly disagree. The fight with Kongo was so awful people forgot that, in the few moments of action, Mitrione still got manhandled. Nelson is going to beat the crap out of Mitrione without having to go to the ground

imagine if meathead ko's him
lol

Back