Mitch Clarke talks injury, calls out the Brits, in particular Mike Wilkinson and more

No. War dynamite mitch. He's a poster at another mma forum I frequent. He's a good dude, cut the kid some slack shertards.

Guys coming off of 2 losses shouldn't be calling out anybody. Be grateful you're still in the UFC and take what they give you

Guys coming off of 2 losses shouldn't be calling out anybody. Be grateful you're still in the UFC and take what they give you

Especially when basically asking "Give me somebody I can beat. Preferably a guy who doesn't know how to grapple and who is much smaller than me, so I can feel proud of myself!"

He's basically saying, 'I'm awful, give me a no-name with poor grappling so I can L n P a win.' Congrats Mitch
Yeah, that really came off as kind of pathetic. And that's not even enough, he wants a dwarf that can't wrestle. He'd probably really love a fight with that guy with no arms if he could get it. BTW, does anyone know how many of the Smashes guys are being brought into the UFC? Is it just the guys that fought on the finale or what?

All you lames hating on a dude who goes out and gives his all. Clarke look pretty good in his first fight with the bad knee. He will come back better and win a few.

I really doubt Mitch Clarke will string together a 3 or 4 fight win streak at lw. It's far more likely he loses his next fight and gets cut.

Back