Missing sherdoggie's????????

Kool shooto :cool:

I hope they both find their way back to this bitch :(

supergreg is still around. he comes out of hiding whenever pride is attacked.

where is that pancrator guy...wasnt he like a brown belt even?

No prob FTYD. lol.. im digging up the old peeps and bringing them back.
Pan is my bro, we went the WWE yesterday. He took some good pics, i will post them for him later.

Here's one alot of you guys won't remember, but about Lyposuction? man, that dude used to crack me up.

Remember Ma--- Paizano, or whatever his name was? and that idiot Tom Coleman, who was always talking about his fake promotion.

Shooto, I dont remember getting an e-mail. Oh well I'm back and will be on here more often.

Shooto, one more thing. I lost like 165 posts for some reason which I spent ALOT of time drinking to obtain. I didn't realize how much fun this palce is.

Killer, Get that post count back up yah fuckin loser!

Shooto, Like I said before, your a #1 ok guy in my book and yes I am back and posting exactly 12.4 times a day.

Sauron, I fucked your mother you sickly, yellow toothed british bastard!:D P.S. She said you were smaller:rolleyes: and football is not soccer.

Meat Fist- I am MIA ? I'm here in the mornings now due to a bankers work schedule in the summer;)

VOD- I can't keep up with you and your 75 posts a day.

So, throw back a cold one and kick Red Dragon in the ass, let's have some fun!

Shut the fuck up razor, we dedicated whole threads to trying to locate your bitch azz :mad:

Oh you know I get all pillsbury in the middle when you don't post pictures FTYD. :p

Thanks for all the help on getting me back here, fuck I posted on that fucking Mach 3 thread yah dug up too mofo. :D

This place has gotten better....and it seems like Dave and Tanner have developed senses of humor. :eek: :D

Can't you read? Hojak ain't an admin anymore, he resigned.

Tanner always had a sense of humor, but he remains tan the ban :D

No wonder I'm back.

Just for future reference, I don't keep up on the soaps around this place.

Here is the word of the day Forcefuck, I have used it twice out in the open plains of the realworld and I am just waiting to drop it on someone.

Welcome back killer!! I will hook u up!!

Razor, u are my bro!!! Thanks for being such a kool mofo!

WTF!? First, I get on the Jake's signature line, now props from the King, whats next?

Bring out Jenna and the gangbang dwarf woman, I'm down to party!

lol Spencikiss...I remember Tom Coleman and his Rumblezone what a load of shit. Paizan Malpica was the guy that you are talking about the fastest 300 pounder ever. Talked a lot of shit.

Lypo and Gavin I missed them a lot. I see that Lypo post sometimes in MMA but not very often.

Back