Missing sherdoggie's????????

S

SEXY BEAST

Any of you guys seen there post at all? These guys were a kool & some funny posters and I miss their comments.

SWEET-VIGIL

PRETTY-TONY

hEALING-FOOT

VOD( what am I saying, he is every where!)

Dunno, what about silva99, wasnt he the 12 year old? I thought it was cool we had such a young guy on here getting influenced by us fuck ups. Maybe thats why hes not longer posting... grounded?

Cant really say I miss him, but where is Red Dragon?

Originally posted by Shike
Cant really say I miss him, but where is Red Dragon?

He's around. I see him on every couple days.

Silva99 aka Goodridgefan is on my IM, but he rarely talks to me anymore. He hasn't posted much since the board changed. He said he liked the old board.

Also valuable MIA, GavnChoke, Killer, Razor.

Gavn is around in a chat room, not on sherdog tho.

Razor should take a fuckig look ont he board and get back here

and killer, i have no idea where he is. He was fun to shoot the shit with in the friday night drinking thread.

when i joined the forum Hockey fighter was one of the main dudes but then ...........Nothing?:(

Is Silva99 the same chap as Ice cold daddy?

OK here's the follow-up to those guys...

Silva doesnt like the board too much anymore, plus he's been super busy.

Hockey found a job on a golf course. He's very busy as well.

Healing is taking a break to do some personal stuff. I miss that dude!!

Red Dragon is still around, i see him read a lot, but he doesnt post too much anymore.

Killer is def MIA. Either he lost interest, or he's too busy drinking.

GavnChoke is also MIA. I seen him on mIRC a few times. Maybe he moved on to a diff forum.

Razor, i'm trying to contact him. He is not banned anymore, i hope he comes back!

Hockey found a job on a golf course. He's very busy as well.

A golf course in Canada? And i thought it was just full of snowy peaks and mountain ranges :D

Hockeyfighter a golfer?.......no,no,no.....you mean like adam sandler.......right?

Or do mean more like bill murphy.........

Or more like the gopher in caddy shack......

So some guys actually finds life outside the forum...

Originally posted by Shike
So some guys actually finds life outside the forum...

No such thing!! its all lies out there just one big conspiracy theory, at least here im safe!!!!!

personally i didnt like razor for he came off as an idiot on one of the threads but i guess thats just my opinion, just another post whore out the door:D

what about supergreg, he always had something good to say, also ogawabeleiver was quite interesting and shed new light on points of controversy.

Thanks for the info shooto.

The way you care about the board and its members is only fitting to the obtained admin position.

Is it possible that you try to contact killer as well?

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie
Thanks for the info shooto.
The way you care about the board and its members is only fitting to the obtained admin position.
Is it possible that you try to contact killer as well?
Thanks bro! Yes, i just emailed Killer.

Back