• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

Fucking disgusting, but Trumptards are still thinking Trump is some sort of nationalist hero.

Trump is a fucking sellout.
Trump can enable the source of Jihadist indoctrination and he gets a pass from the rightwing. Obama gets tagged as Anti-American and a crypto Muslim even though he didn't fete the Saudis like Trump is doing. It's a mixture of standard partisanship bias and always perceiving the worst of Obama cause he is a leftwing Black guy.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/13/middleeast/khashoggi-saudi-turkey-investigation-intl/index.html?r=https://www.cnn.com/
Trump says he'll be tough if he was killed by the Saudis.

Taking bets that Trump insists there has to be definitive proof by a standard that can't be satisfied.
Yup. He will dismiss all conclusive evidence as not enough, allowing his buddy Bin Salman and the Saudis to escape any sort of punishment. And the mainstream media, along with the think-tanks and pundits will give Trump a pass because they to do not want to hold Saudi accountable since Bin Salman and Saudi are an important factor in US interests and more importantly they are a major ally of Israel. Don't expect the liberal establishment elite to give Trump any serious flak cause when it comes to Saudi and Israeli foreign affairs the liberal establishment falls in line.

the more I read about this, the more I think how amateurish are these people?How hard is for 1 wealthy government to kill 1 man without leaving so much traces behind?

the more I read about this, the more I think how amateurish are these people?How hard is for 1 wealthy government to kill 1 man without leaving so much traces behind?
Believe it or not the guy was a pretty big figure in middle east journalism. He had 1.7M Twitter followers, for instance. Workerd for years for Saudi intelligence, was editor in chief of prominent Saudi newspapers, director of a news station founded by Prince Al-Waleed(billionaire Trump creditor/News Corp&Twitter investor).

The Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia originally banned Khashoggi from doing journalism in SA for criticizing Trump in December 2016. Since then he has tried unsuccessfully to bring him back "to be a part of Vision 2030". Khashoggi refused. Now this.

With him living in America as a legal resident and working for a prominent newspaper you can see the difficulties in killing him. They lured him to the Saudi embassy on the promise he was to be granted papers permitting him to marry his fiance. They probably will still get away with it but if they don't it's only because of the pesky Turks and his pesky fiance.

I would like to hear the fucking president open his fucking mouth and fucking praise American journalists instead of heaping fucking Maoist abuse on the profession

They have to be associated with FoxNews first.

C'mon, O. You KNOW this by now. <Moves>

The same thing they've had on every administration. America is like the woman seen here:

th

Don't act like being cozy with the Saudi's was something Trump invented.
Lol at trying to rewrite history to excuse trumps Saudi relationship. We don't even know half of it. Obama was hated by the Saudis and welcomed trump with money. They wouldn't have done this unless they thought trump would look the other way.

I gotta admit that atleast he is honest about it. DC has no problems looking the other way when it is convenient for them, no matter who is in power.

Yep.

It's infuriating, to say the least, BUT unlike other previous administrations, at least he's up-front with the douche-baginess as opposed to being two-faced like the usual run-of-the-mill President and/or Politician.

Obama was hated by the Saudis , for being critical of Wahhabism and not supporting them in their Syria agenda. Obama even put a hold on a large weapons package that was approved by Congress for Saudi Arabia. When Trump came in, he removed the hold Obama put. So it is not accurate to say Obama was like other recent presidents in regards to Saudi. News reported that Saudi Arabia couldn't wait for Obama to leave.

Obama was heavily maligned by conservatives for "making America look weak" on the world stage but ironically enough, was the toughest president in modern US history in regards to Israel & Saudi Arabia. I give him props for that.

Obama was heavily maligned by conservatives for "making America look weak" on the world stage but ironically enough, was the toughest president in modern US history in regards to Israel & Saudi Arabia. I give him props for that.
Well, he definitely made his concessions to the Israeli and Saudi influencers in Syria and Yemen so let's not hail him a complete hero.

Well, he definitely made his concessions to the Israeli and Saudi influencers in Syria and Yemen so let's not hail him a complete hero.

Not hailing him as a hero. Just acknowledging that at the very least, he deviated from the status quo, particularly on that front.

At the end of the day, the political establishment are too powerful for any president to act completely of their own accord and completely reject the status quo without suffering devastating political blowback.

But Obama was the most contrarian we've gotten in regards to standard U.S foreign policy of the past half century or so.

Saudis Threaten to Retaliate Against Punitive Action Over Critic
Saudi Arabia signaled on Sunday it may use its clout in the world economy to retaliate against any punitive measures, in an apparent reaction to U.S. President Donald Trump’s threat to punish the world’s largest oil-exporter over the disappearance of a government critic.

“The kingdom emphasizes that it will respond to any measure against it with an even stronger measure,” the Foreign Ministry said in a statement. “The kingdom’s economy has an influential and vital role in the global economy.”
Trump has vowed “severe punishment” should Saudi Arabia be linked to the disappearance of Jamal Khashoggi, who hasn’t been seen since he entered the kingdom’s consulate in Istanbul on Oct. 2 to pick up a document for his upcoming wedding. In an excerpt from an interview with CBS’s “60 Minutes” to be broadcast on Sunday night, Trump said: “It’s being looked at very, very strongly. We would be very upset and angry if that was the case.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...s-it-will-retaliate-against-punitive-measures

Finally, I get to root for Trump. Hopefully.......

Dear Mr. President,

Saudi Arabia just threatened you, and this country. Please layeth the mother fucking smack down, on those dress wearing bitches.

Last edited:
I'm sure President Trump will get right on your recommendations.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I'm sure President Trump will get right on your recommendations.

<{Heymansnicker}>

So you read this story, and think your comment should be about my post, and not about your anger at Saudi Arabia, the home of Mecca, the home of the Wahhabi schools that are the backbone of ISIS, and AQ. The country where 15 of the 19 9-11 hijackers came from.

They just threatened this country, and Trump, openly in the media, and your response is about my post?

Trump won't take any action against Saudi for killing the reporter. Trump is just playing hardball, exploiting the killing to extract financial concessions from the Saudis. Trump told them they need to pay for their security ; this looks like an attempt at pressuring them to agree.

Trump won't take any action against Saudi for killing the reporter. Trump is just playing hardball, exploiting the killing to extract financial concessions from the Saudis. Trump told them they need to pay for their security ; this looks like an attempt are pressuring them to agree.

Will he take action for Saudi Arabia openly trying to punk Trump and this country out?

Back