International Missing Saudi Journalist Killed, Saudis Threaten Global Economic Repercussions if Punished

Shit, this is grim as fuck if it's real and the clip somehow leaks to the web:

It's so ridiculous that executive branch is defending these desert fucks. Everyone should be condemning the Saudis, and the fact they are denying the murder and that people in our government are acting like maybe they didn't do it is a total joke.

Saudi Arabia is one of those places on earth that would bring a net benefit to humanity if they ceased to exist. If Mohammed Bin Salman was drowning, I wouldn't take my feet off of his head.

Why don't we just exterminate these cunts, take all their oil and land, and be done with it already? And I'm not talking about a massacre of the citizens, just the people in charge. #Murica

Why don't we just exterminate these cunts, take all their oil and land, and be done with it already? And I'm not talking about a massacre of the citizens, just the people in charge. #Murica
This is the end of the world right here

The Saudis are saying that if things go sideways, oil prices could spike to $200 a barrel. IF that happens, it's going to be a long winter for a lot of people.

Yeah what we really need right now is another invasion and occupation of a MidEast country. Worked so well twice before, they'll greet us with flowers and open arms just like last time.

It's so ridiculous that executive branch is defending these desert fucks. Everyone should be condemning the Saudis, and the fact they are denying the murder and that people in our government are acting like maybe they didn't do it is a total joke.
The conservative media are rather quiet in their criticism of Trump for cuddling with the Saudis. I can just imagine if this was Obama, he would blasted as an Anti American crypto Muslim .

Both the liberal establishment and the Conservative establishment really does deserve shit for this, because both of them go soft on the Saudis. Don't expect to see anything done, cause the Neocons have got Saudi's back.

Last edited:
Yeah what we really need right now is another invasion and occupation of a MidEast country. Worked so well twice before, they'll greet us with flowers and open arms just like last time.
We should abandon Saudi. We could have the military just take out Saudi elites, and screw with them in the diplomatic and global financial spheres.

The Saudis are saying that if things go sideways, oil prices could spike to $200 a barrel. IF that happens, it's going to be a long winter for a lot of people.
I think they are bluffing. No reason to assume Russia, Nigeria, Iran, Venezuela will go along with any Saudi plan to cut production. And the US has become a net exporter of crude products. With high oil prices, American fracking becomes more profitable. The Saudis tried to destroy the US fracking industry by driving down the price. So they will be hurting themselves if they try to raise the price.

Back