Missing: Nicco Montana

worst champ in the history of the sport

not even joking

No one really, just curious what happened to her. Seems like she has some reservations about coming back. Maybe she’s taking the time to close her gaps in skill.

Jessica Eye has to shock the world first. She beats Schevchenko 9 times out of 10. Just not enough output and Eye is the better grappler.

Schevchenko won her belt by beating a 115 lb’er contender she already beat like 3 times in kickboxing.

You should rebrand yourself in natejoint or something cause you are high as fu.ck. eye is tough but she has not enough skills to hang with sheva. She is gonna lose badllly

SijarGOAT sent her fleeing into retirement bro

Sijara was the one that pulled out when scheduled to fight Nicco. She is also not a 125er. She was always a 135er trying to cut too much weight. Her next fight is against the young Ladd in May.

Nicco pulled out against Val last September. Like Khabib, Mayweather, etc, Nicco fights on her terms.

Just like GDR this girl won the belt and then went running. To be fair she was going to face Sijara next who was and still would be favored to beat her. Since then I haven’t heard anything about her.

The fight with Sijara still makes the most sense for her since they both beat Roxanne and they were originally scheduled to fight in the TUF finals.

Winner gets a title shot.

Will Nicco ever comeback and attempt to regain her throne?

Last I read, Eubanks was moving back up to Bantamweight, where she should have been all along.

These two shouldn't have been fighters, they should have been strippers

Roxanne-Modafferi-Nicco-Montano-1000x652.jpg
I'd watch.

Wasnt she sick or something and the red goof did his usual over dramatic thing and stripped her lmao

No one really, just curious what happened to her. Seems like she has some reservations about coming back. Maybe she’s taking the time to close her gaps in skill.

Jessica Eye has to shock the world first. She beats Schevchenko 9 times out of 10. Just not enough output and Eye is the better grappler.

Schevchenko won her belt by beating a 115 lb’er contender she already beat like 3 times in kickboxing.
Joanna was always big for the division, the only reason why she wasn't at flyweight to start was because there wasn't one. Valentina has defeated a lot of quality opponents, including Holm. I don't think Eye holds much of a candle to her.

Wasnt she sick or something and the red goof did his usual over dramatic thing and stripped her lmao

But if that was the case, why has she been gone for well over a year? Being injured or sick for one fight is one thing, disappearing for over a year and a half with no sign of returning any time soon is another.

Maybe Dana knew something about her and couldn't hold back.

Sijara is too busy recovering from an orbital bone fracture and is expected to fight Paulo Costa in the future at middleweight before returning down to female Bantam.

But if that was the case, why has she been gone for well over a year? Being injured or sick for one fight is one thing, disappearing for over a year and a half with no sign of returning any time soon is another.

Maybe Dana knew something about her and couldn't hold back.

Maybe...

Could also be a stipe type situation too where she wants to fight for the belt only and dana being dana probably wants her to fight contenders again...

Joanna was always big for the division, the only reason why she wasn't at flyweight to start was because there wasn't one. Valentina has defeated a lot of quality opponents, including Holm. I don't think Eye holds much of a candle to her.

Joanna isn't able to put on enough mass and weight cut to 125 lb imo, but she doesn't have power punches in her arsenal too. If I recall after laying a beat down on Esparza and Penne she broke her hand in one of the fights and thumb in another.

I am sure Val Shev doesn't really cut weight to hit 125lb, it'd be more interesting seeing Val at 115lb vsing Joanna.

Im hoping Nicco/Sarge gets rebooked for MSG.or someplace close I can watch live.
I do think Sarge is on another level but who knows what Niccos picked up since her last fight.

Eye has a good jab and good work rate. Valentina struggled with Joanna's work rate and used take downs to stall. Eye has a better ground game than Joanna.

Jessica will dominate Shev-chenko wherever the fights goes.

459625360.jpg

Eye has a good jab and good work rate. Valentina struggled with Joanna's work rate and used take downs to stall. Eye has a better ground game than Joanna.

Jessica will dominate Shev-chenko wherever the fights goes.

459625360.jpg
Ummmmm no. Valentina has wins over Holm, Joanna J, Pena and Kaufman.
She's gone the distance twice in close fights with the BW/FW champ Nunes.

She's got a hugely underrated ground game. She submitted Pena when no one expected it.

Back