Missing: Nicco Montana

That was so awkward..
All Niccos talk about how Val was afraid of her and did not want to fight her.
I think Nicco even said Val tried to bully her into NOT fighting her, thats how afraid Val was for Nicco.

The delusions from Nicco was on another level.

oh a fighter talking smack before a fight is awkward now? how about when conor was going to strangle nate before their first fight? and then he got strangled...is that awkward?

oh a fighter talking smack before a fight is awkward now? how about when conor was going to strangle nate before their first fight? and then he got strangled...is that awkward?

Yes.

These two shouldn't have been fighters, they should have been strippers

Roxanne-Modafferi-Nicco-Montano-1000x652.jpg
So you would throw dollars at these guys?
giphy(15).gif

"Missing : Nicco Montana "

Maybe she's out there somewhere in deepest To'hajiilee.

Try +34° 59′ 20.00″, -106° 36′ 52
;)

Tohajilee.png

Still the FLW champ as far as i'm concerned. If i was val i would be embarrased to be carrying that paperweight around

Just like GDR this girl won the belt and then went running. To be fair she was going to face Sijara next who was and still would be favored to beat her. Since then I haven’t heard anything about her.

The fight with Sijara still makes the most sense for her since they both beat Roxanne and they were originally scheduled to fight in the TUF finals.

Winner gets a title shot.

Will Nicco ever comeback and attempt to regain her throne?

Poor girl is probably chained up in some sherdoggers basement. :eek:

@Natesblackshirt impressive knowledge about wmma...
Joanna isn't able to put on enough mass and weight cut to 125 lb imo, but she doesn't have power punches in her arsenal too. If I recall after laying a beat down on Esparza and Penne she broke her hand in one of the fights and thumb in another.

I am sure Val Shev doesn't really cut weight to hit 125lb, it'd be more interesting seeing Val at 115lb vsing Joanna.
Power punches....lol, its nonexistant in wsw division, even Andrade need to work some volume to KO/TKO people.

True, she won the “worst champ” title from Carla Esparza; and we thought it wasn’t possible
Esparza was "worst champ" because she submitted tall, blonde, blue eyed, attractive fan's favourite in TUF finale... It's acting like she is first champ in history who never defended belt sucessfully...She is not.

@Natesblackshirt impressive knowledge about wmma...

Power punches....lol, its nonexistant in wsw division, even Andrade need to work some volume to KO/TKO people.

Esparza was "worst champ" because she submitted tall, blonde, blue eyed, attractive fan's favourite in TUF finale... It's acting like she is first champ in history who never defended belt sucessfully...She is not.

You mean the same Andrade who TKOd instantly Karolina in the first round with basically one strike, btw the first KO Karolina has suffered.

If "Bellator Jessica" comes out swanging & banging like in this fight, Valentina is getting steamrolled.

Lmao @ Valentina getting dropped with a sloppy right hand and choked out with a standing arm triangle. Bullet is going to beat the shit out of Eye.

You mean the same Andrade who TKOd instantly Karolina in the first round with basically one strike, btw the first KO Karolina has suffered.
Not sure if serious, it wasn't one strike, damage accumlated, landed like 40 sig strikes in around 2-3 minutes, but whatever you can't see difference between TKO and KO.

GDR signed in march a six-fight contract

I only finally learned to remember her name when she didn't face Nicco. Before then gun to my head I couldn't have told you the name of the 125 champ.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back