• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Miss Germany 2024 is a 39 year old Iranian

Wow, so progressive. See how those intellectual geniuses subverted the expectations? Arguably one of the most important events in modern history.

the-industrial-revolution-and-its-consequences-have-been-a-disaster-for-the-human-308453-1.jpg

Meh. It's expected these days. I don't tune in to any of the "pageants" and don't click on articles concerning them.

I'm fine with them being as irrelevant as entertainment awards shows.

It's pretty rare that they pick an actual woman to win the contest these days.

Last edited:
First conservatives are raging about dwarfs in a movie with wizards and little hairy feeted people and now about some beauty contest in a different country noone cared about even there.

Truly the epitome of manliness and responsible, critical thinking.

<{outtahere}>

Posters ITT calling her hideous. But don’t throw up a picture of their wife or husband. Lmao.
That's on top of it. I'm sure most of the people in here critisizing don't even have a wife because noone wants to waste their energy listening to this shit all day long.

Posters ITT calling her hideous. But don’t throw up a picture of their wife or husband. Lmao.
To be fair, I can’t recall any Sherbros claiming their wives/gfs are in beauty pageants.

In relation to standard beauty pageant expectations, she certainly doesn’t cause any double takes….hideous is a bit of a stretch, but she’s closer to that than drop dead gorgeous I suppose!

I mean , id this is the norm you can kinda see why they make them wear the headress. It's not oppression it's simply eye protection

That's on top of it. I'm sure most of the people in here critisizing don't even have a wife because noone wants to waste their energy listening to this shit all day long.
We are just mocking a sham of a beauty pageant. Join in on the fun, you don't have to try to own right wing people all the time. My gf in my av btw, sherdoggers may not all be Casanovas but I'm guessing most are doing better than 6/10 middle aged chicks.

We are just mocking a sham of a beauty pageant. Join in on the fun, you don't have to try to own right wing people all the time. My gf in my av btw, sherdoggers may not all be Casanovas but I'm guessing most are doing better than 6/10 middle aged chicks.
Im not against mocking beauty pageants but I'm against nutjobs using every ridiculous little nothing trying to prove their insane point.

So thx, but I'm quite fine over here.

Back