• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Miss Germany 2024 is a 39 year old Iranian

Look who it is. The person who isn't outraged by this.

Keep refreshing the page to reply to more posts lol

It's sad that this forum needs to suffer through your weird diatribes due to your daddy issues. Counselling would help you more.

Oh, you bet your ass my finger's on the F5 key at all times.

You must be a big time retard if you think I have "daddy issues" just because my father's an ex-Muslim apostate.

Who gives a fuck about that female and the 5000 thousand or whatever people who voted for her. If even. Maybe just a bizzare jury in bizzare miss germany. Before it were bizzare males, now bizzare females.

I'm german and didn't even know it happen until I read it on Sherdog, which is quite telling what you are doing with your time for gods sake.
Look it up and then rage about the end of the world with 5 other farts on a karate forum.

<36>

ecdf7a908c1ff727b78e6635c28b1280.jpg

"uh.. yellow hair eyes blue very hot"

"objective beauty is oppressive"

brainlet-shaking-plug-soyboy-wojaks.gif

She's not even hot. Don't care about the nationality thing. But this does seem like demoralisation again. "She is hotter than any woman from Germany. That's how bad you girls are".

Weird choice, I guess she has a beaming personality.

If she's German then she's German. If she's a citizen and can vote then I'm pretty she can enter contests.

I'll leave you to punch the air in anger though. Enjoy ;)
Why are you outraged by my response? You're not going to convince anyone that this ugly foreign-born pig deserved to win.

You really don't need to explain yourself. This guy just wanted to call someone racist. It's all they have.

They also confuse joking around about this kind of stuff as rage. I think that is due to cognitive dissonance, as they know deep down it is their world view, politics, and social beliefs that are leading to stuff like this ugly woman winning. As such, we are making fun of them and their world view. And the majority of people see something like this for what it is, so the majority of people are making fun of this small, yet very vocal group with these progressive world views.

As evident by how they come into threads like this and just spam it with insults annd/or comments about people “raging”.

SAD!

{<doc}

Was it something other than a beauty pageant?

Fifth from left is cutie.

Miss Germany used to select winners based on physical appearance, including a swimsuit competition, but since 2019, it has started selecting winners based on women’s responsibility and individuality. At the same time, the age limit was also removed, allowing a 42-year-old woman from Hamburg to reach the finals.

Seems she was selected more so on her activism rather than on her looks.

Is this political? They still have "Miss Universe Germany", but this "beauty pageant" is supposed to have an entirely female panel of judges and be about strength of character or something.
Supposedly that got them a lot more attention than the old format, which had barely been a thing since Hitler banned it as, "Jewish-Bolshevik decadence".
Beauty pageants are more an American thing aren't they?

Back