Misrad Bektic will KO Connor

I'm a big fan of Bektic, and agree he's a terrific prospect. But we need a little perspective. Bektic decisioned a late replacement in Redser Redmond at Catchweight, who incidentally weighed 182lbs when he got the call 13 days out from the fight. With all due respect to Redmond (he's actually an entertaining fighter), Bektic would've been the hot favorite even if Redmond had a full camp. I don't think Bektic would fare well against McGregor.

I'm a big fan of Bektic, and agree he's a terrific prospect. But we need a little perspective. Bektic decisioned a late replacement in Redser Redmond at Catchweight, who incidentally weighed 182lbs when he got the call 13 days out from the fight. With all due respect to Redmond (he's actually an entertaining fighter), Bektic would've been the hot favorite even if Redmond had a full camp. I don't think Bektic would fare well against McGregor.
He has fought since then and destroyed Lucas Martins.

3-0 at FW and beating Lucas is a good way to start a run.

he fought in late may

why he doesnt have a fight scheduled already?

Might be to early but I really wanna see Edgar vs Bektic

Definitely possible depending how what improvements he can make. He would dominate him while grappling, but striking.. you know

I think Bektic should get a big leap up in competition next. It happens in other divisions but not featherweight/lightweight for some reason.

Give him Clay Guida/Nik Lentz, I think he'd kill either one. Bektic is obviously contender level. He doesn't need to fight more of the Andy Ogles of the world to prove that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back