Misrad Bektic will KO Connor

VroomyJeeps

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
If Connor ever has to fight Bektic hes going to get Ko'd. Calling it now.

I don't know if connor will even be fighting 4-5 fights from now, i have a hunch he may retire. But if they do cross paths, bye bye connor

More people starting to see Mirsad's last couple of fights. I'm glad. I don't agree with this, but I'm glad.

mirsad-bektic-ufc-on-fox-14.jpg

at least spell his fucking name right.

Doubt it, but I'd be interested in seeing what would happen if Bektic got on top of him.

I'd pick Mirsad over Conor if they fought right now.

What about Mirsad vs. Makwan first?

The UFC is looking to build prospects. Amirkhani would get crushed right now.

Much like Thomas Almeida, Bektic is an elite blue chip level prospect. IMO, he is ready for much tougher competition.

Realistically, would like to see Bektic face someone along the lines of Hacran Dias next. I would think that respected gatekeepers like Tatsuya Kawajiri and Clay Guida would avoid crossing paths with Bektic.

Last edited:
More people starting to see Mirsad's last couple of fights. I'm glad. I don't agree with this, but I'm glad.

No, TS just read the article on the front page of Sherdog and now Bektic is the best eva GOAT #1 P4P we just don't know it yet.

No, TS just read the article on the front page of Sherdog and now Bektic is the best eva GOAT #1 P4P we just don't know it yet.

I do believe he is a FUTURE champion,and #1 P4P. Just not right now.

Now,he is probably like 80th on my P4P list

I'd like to see him fight Whiteford in Dublin, but they're both ATT bros. Shame.

Bektic is a monster but he's at least 2 more wins away from fighting a contender

Mirsad is boss.

But he's not quite ready for McGreGoat.

The UFC is looking to build prospects. Amirkhani would get crushed right now.

Much like Thomas Almeida, Bektic is an elite blue chip level prospect. IMO, he is ready for much tougher competition.

Realistically, would like to see Bektic face someone along the lines of Hacran Dias next. I would think that respected gatekeepers like Tatsuya Kawajiri and Clay Guida would avoid crossing paths with Bektic.
Hacran Dias is a good challenge for Bektic. That fight'll let us know exactly how good Bektic is, and that win would get him ranked.

Back