Misha in the booth analyzing rhonda

Anik is now borderline sexual harassing Misha on air - asking her if she would kiss some dude <6>

"Misha in the booth analyzing rhonda"

Couldn't even get one of the two names correct.

Jesus fuck.

Damn... you murdered the spelling off both of them. At least you're being fair to both.

Fucking rookies. Here

0dc61d3b47d0fbf71ad3132d5d76cebd.jpg

Who is this?

Fucking amateur-hour around here these days hey?

:)

Yup, that and Connor, or Conner, or Coner or however else you can screw up spelling a simple two syllable name.

Butterface>Holly XD
what does Holly have to do with anything? She isn't being brought in to commentate on a fight where she got stopped in 1 round by both fighters.

How is Miesha getting stuffed down our throats so much now she's retired? She just likes to associate herself with Ronda on any possible occasion.

Yup, that and Connor, or Conner, or Coner or however else you can screw up spelling a simple two syllable name.

It's always a weak attempt at humor ... similar to CoGar or the whole Platinum Perry War-Wagon of failed morons.

Good to see a 2016'er with a solid outlook on here. Kudos Sir.

what does Holly have to do with anything? She isn't being brought in to commentate on a fight where she got stopped in 1 round by both fighters.

How is Miesha getting stuffed down our throats so much now she's retired? She just likes to associate herself with Ronda on any possible occasion.
Aren't you the Ronda cuck account?

Because Meisha is hot, cute, objective, and well spoken. All things your hero could never be.

Fucking cuck.

Aren't you the Ronda cuck account?

Because Meisha is hot, cute, objective, and well spoken. All things your hero could never be.

Fucking cuck.
Yeah man she's really objective, I've literally seen her pick both fighters to win the main event, she just wants association with it which is pathetic. Miesha is like a 7 I wouldn't call her hot, she was like a 4 before she got all that work done to her.

I guess throwing a hissy fit and retiring after getting her ass kicked by Raquel Pennington was objective too

Love triggering the virgins like yourself though

Back