Misha in the booth analyzing rhonda

Miesha sounds like Tito on the mike, holy jayzus.

Miesha stumbling over her words lol. She's going out of her way to sound unbiased but everyone knows she's praying Ronda gets beat so she she can jump up on the table and do a dance.

inb4 best ass in MMA

image.jpg
There's count Edmond again, hoping to cop a feel off Ronda Drowsey

Yeah man she's really objective, I've literally seen her pick both fighters to win the main event, she just wants association with it which is pathetic. Miesha is like a 7 I wouldn't call her hot, she was like a 4 before she got all that work done to her.

I guess throwing a hissy fit and retiring after getting her ass kicked by Raquel Pennington was objective too

Love triggering the virgins like yourself though
I've seen multiple interviews where she describes not having the heart to do it any more and why she quit.

Your heroic cuckstress cannot even admit she lost, and wanted to kill herself after the Holm fight. That she refuses to admit she lost. "I choose to be undefeated" clapclapclapcheer

LOL! Go back to watching women's group support shows

Any effort at all you put into defending the cowardly behaviour makes you look even more cucked.

images.jpg 50c.jpg

I've seen multiple interviews where she describes not having the heart to do it any more and why she quit.

Your heroic cuckstress cannot even admit she lost, and wanted to kill herself after the Holm fight. That she refuses to admit she lost. "I choose to be undefeated" clapclapclapcheer

LOL! Go back to watching women's group support shows

Any effort at all you put into defending the cowardly behaviour makes you look even more cucked.

View attachment 183999 View attachment 184001
I can feel your rage transmitting through my screen, you need to chill out. I just don't understand why Miesha is doing all this attention whoring now she has retired, sounds like she regrets retiring and is doing anything to stay somewhat relevant.

I can feel your rage transmitting through my screen, you need to chill out. I just don't understand why Miesha is doing all this attention whoring now she has retired, sounds like she regrets retiring and is doing anything to stay somewhat relevant.
Shes so hot and well spoken.

Shes so hot and well spoken.
"So hot", not really but okay, and I don't care if she's well spoken, so are infinite other people. Why would I listen to somebody who got beat by both girls in embarrassing fashion? Undermines the broadcast as a whole.

"So hot", not really but okay, and I don't care if she's well spoken, so are infinite other people. Why would I listen to somebody who got beat by both girls in embarrassing fashion? Undermines the broadcast as a whole.
You don't want to 'listen' to people who are 'well spoken'.

She's in the commentary booth, speaking. Where being well spoken is literally the only thing that matters.

She has first hand experience with both fighters - why would you listen? Lol holy shit you're slow.

Listen to the drivel that comes out of your mouth.

PS: you have a fresh gimmick account but even so your like ratio is shit. Nobody likes you.

Last edited:
You don't want to 'listen' to people who are 'well spoken'.

She's in the commentary booth, speaking. Where being well spoken is literally the only thing that matters.

She has first hand experience with both fighters - why would you listen? Lol holy shit you're slow.

Listen to the drivel that comes out of your mouth.

PS: you have a fresh gimmick account but even so your like ratio is shit. Nobody likes you.
Did you cry yourself to sleep?

She was analyzing codys nutts in her mouth during his post fight speech about the cancer kid.

Back