Mirko Cro Cop talks about his USADA suspension and being offered for a reduced sentence to snitch.

Nonsense!.....UberCop is gonna show up for GP

AND

SuperSilva.....Gonna be a great GP!
Durrrtrr cro cop fought gonzaga instead of signing with rizin. He signed with ufc first. Rizin was a second choice

Durrrtrr cro cop fought gonzaga instead of signing with rizin. He signed with ufc first. Rizin was a second choice

Who is concerned about 9 years ago?.... I am interested in the Cro Cop who admitted GH usage and having him fight for an organization that welcomes him...... I for one love to see legends go at it BUT without PEDS the fights would look like slow motion.

That Kosaka fight was tough to watch!

I don't believe a word he says.

He is back in Japan where he belongs.

Sorry, Tensai. ;)

I for one hope Rizin and CC great success. I would like to see an org where suspended fighters can go continue/finish their career after receiving a Draconian ISISADA suspension.

Wish he would have ratted. People who use peds and cheat the clean fighters should be pointed out. Protecting them just screws somebody else over eventually. Heard Jones is only going to serve a year from what Luke Thomas has heard. Did Jones rat some people out? That would be pretty awesome.

so if his police buddies were conducting illegal activities and there was an internal investigation, would he keep his mouth shut?

more like mirko corruptcop filipovic

Taking PEDS for most part is not illegal.

so if his police buddies were conducting illegal activities and there was an internal investigation, would he keep his mouth shut?

more like mirko corruptcop filipovic

It's what he's supposed to do. Cops don't respect snitches anymore than criminals do.

I don't believe a word he says.

He is back in Japan where he belongs.

I agree. I'm waiting for all the other cheaters to join him. Overeem, Barnett, Bigfoot, Mir, Lesnar, Anderson, Jones, Machida etc.

Let them fight in an all out juice league. They all do it anyway.

I'm sure Jon Jones would gladly snitch on others to reduce his sentence.

Back