Mirko Cro Cop talks about his USADA suspension and being offered for a reduced sentence to snitch.

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score
"The whole thing that happened with USADA, it just isn't supposed to happen, It just isn't supposed to happen. I could be warned. I could be, at the end of the day, suspended a few months. Six months, whatever. But when your test comes completely negative and you suspend that person for two years, the same sentence like some other fighters who was caught after the fight, so they did the fight under doping, under prohibited substances that was found in their body. And they get the same suspension? That isn't justice."

Cro Cop also takes umbrage with an offer he said USADA made to him. USADA, per Cro Cop, said it would consider reducing his suspension if he informed the agency about other fighters using performance-enhancing drugs. There is a rule about that in the UFC's anti-doping policy, called "Substantial Assistance in Discovering or Establishing Anti-Doping Policy Violations

"Offering a fighter that the suspension will be reduced if I snitched on someone, it is below every level, That's how I see it. If I'm guilty punish me, but don't come with that kind of offer. And if you punish me for being completely negative, which means i didn't use any prohibited substance, you cannot give me the same punish [as others]."

http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/8/9...t=chorus&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter

The best interview of CC ever. You can tell fighting is the only thing that makes him happy. Incredible. True warrior.

RIZIN!......The liberator of athletes worldwide!

I'll LOL so hard if Novitzky gets a Russian umbrella for X-mas.

Well, he DID admit that he was guilty of using...

so if his police buddies were conducting illegal activities and there was an internal investigation, would he keep his mouth shut?

more like mirko corruptcop filipovic

Not this again...

Every week Cro Cop moans about his suspension, every week another thread.

so if his police buddies were conducting illegal activities and there was an internal investigation, would he keep his mouth shut?

Did he say that? I don't remember him saying that

Seems like things have worked out well for the Croat. Health-wise, not sure he should be returning, but... that's between him and his doctors I guess.

Logical.

Crocop is a PED cheater and none of his wins count. Nothing he says can be taken seriously or has any merit to it nowadays.

Cro Cop is fucking great man.He is simple,honest man,and he just wants another fight after fight.Fucking warrior,42 year old,9 operation,just loves this sport.Makes him complete.He is not cheater

Back