• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Mir, Rampage & Tito talking about weight cutting etc

It's pretty fucking sick to see videos that fighters proudly post because they're patting themselves on the back, where they look like a 90 year old dementia victim struggling to even stand without help, because they think it's a normal part of the game and just proves how hard they work.

To me they are the biggest legends on planet earth. What mma fan are you ?

And I didn't see no old fragile people. I see legends.

To me they are the biggest legends on planet earth. What mma fan are you ?

And I didn't see no old fragile people. I see legends.
<{vega}>
.. are you confused about something?

Edit* I see where this went. No. They're talking about weight cutting and dehydration and how dangerous it can be. I'm talking about how an active fighter will look like a struggling dementia victim while weight cutting because of how dehydrated they become (like the recent Lemos video), but they'll act like it's not only completely normal, but be entirely proud of it, like it's just the grind and they're so good at it. And of course Tito just drops that note about his own extreme cut casually too

And that's sick

Last edited:
Uber Mir was a great legendary mma fighter for exactly one fight, Kongo.
It was a great finish in that Mir landed that monster strike (and wasn't afraid to stand with a kickboxer despite miming an RNC at the weigh-in when Kongo turned his back on Mir), but for me, there's just nothing like Flying Frank Mir, hopped up on kangaroo meat:

4FaX.gif

It was a great finish in that Mir landed that monster strike (and wasn't afraid to stand with a kickboxer despite miming an RNC at the weigh-in when Kongo turned his back on Mir), but for me, there's just nothing like Flying Frank Mir, hopped up on kangaroo meat:

4FaX.gif
Yeah honestly if Mir didn't land that overhand, he may have lost, Kongo has always had pretty stout tdd.

Also of I recall Mir's explanation for the gainz was it was the first time he hit the weight room as a pro lol.

<{vega}>
.. are you confused about something?

Edit* I see where this went. No. They're talking about weight cutting and dehydration and how dangerous it can be. I'm talking about how an active fighter will look like a struggling dementia victim while weight cutting because of how dehydrated they become (like the recent Lemos video), but they'll act like it's not only completely normal, but be entirely proud of it, like it's just the grind and they're so good at it. And of course Tito just drops that note about his own extreme cut casually too

And that's sick

Ah OK got you

Weight cutting is so stupid.

So me and you go a fight. We both dehydrate ourselves and rehydrate for fight night. Go from 225 pounds to 205 the back to 225. Why not both cut the cutting and just show up 225. It's actually pointless and stupid and makes for worse fights and health risks.

Damn i really miss that era.

Back