Mine America Good Again

hillelslovak87

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Trump Administration Loosens Obama-Era Restrictions On Land Mine Use

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-51332541

Under this restriction, the US, like the rest of the developed world, would not be loading the Korean Penninsula with land mines. Trump and his admin seem to think this option, yet another technological innovation in our past, is a great idea once again.

Hey, it worked for the Iranians!!!!

Abhorrent. We can't have people engaged in war getting hurt

It is disgusting. It is almost like a satyre

Trump is stuck in the seventies ffs

If Trump feels it's a good idea, I'm sure he has his reasons.

If Trump feels it's a good idea, I'm sure he has his reasons.

I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that.
britney_spears_-umbrella-3-1573288084.jpg

I think we should just trust our president in every decision that he makes and we should just support that.
britney_spears_-umbrella-3-1573288084.jpg

Not every president or just any president. But for a smart one like Trump who is constantly winning, sure, I'll go with my gut feeling that he's got his reasons and they're good.

Not every president or just any president. But for a smart one like Trump who is constantly winning, sure, I'll go with my gut feeling that he's got his reasons and they're good.

He's winning like Charlie Sheen. Turns out tiger blood has HIV.........

But lol at smart, given he can barely read the teleprompters you guys sucked him off for never using.........

He's winning like Charlie Sheen. Turns out tiger blood has HIV.........

But lol at smart, given he can barely read the teleprompters you guys sucked him off for never using.........

My advice for you, tone it down, log off for a bit.

My advice - Admit the fact that you're not an American, but a Canuck.

Seriously, you've become like MikeMcann. He was the only Dem supporter who stayed weeks, months in the Russia threads after it was all over. Your mental health is deteriorating, you've been exhibiting TDS in non trump threads and you are acting sporadic. You started off and maintained a fun posting style, and it's gotten dark lately. Log off, spend time with family or friends and forget about this for a bit.

Seriously, you've become like MikeMcann. He was the only Dem supporter who stayed weeks, months in the Russia threads after it was all over. Your mental health is deteriorating, you've been exhibiting TDS in non trump threads and you are acting sporadic. You started off and maintained a fun posting style, and it's gotten dark lately. Log off, spend time with family or friends and forget about this for a bit.

And here you are, fabricating a narrative in your mind. 2 weeks before you start talking about how my posts have devil horns attached..............

I thought this thread was going to about mining coal or some shit.

Abhorrent. We can't have people engaged in war getting hurt
Bring back mustardgas, too.
<Kpop775>
You know one of the reasons they’ve banned landmines is because they disproportionally killed civilians? Ever been to Croatia/Bosnia? A lot of places you still can’t walk because of the landmines placed during the Balkan war.

Should bring back Agent Orange. Would match his natural skin tone.

Should bring back Agent Orange. Would match his natural skin tone.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minefields_in_Croatia

As of 4 April 2013, 509 people had been killed and 1,466 injured by land mines in Croatia since the war; with these figures including 60 deminers and seven Croatian Army engineers killed during demining operations. In the immediate aftermath of the war there were about 100 civilian mine casualties per year, but this decreased to below ten per year by 2010 through demining, mine-awareness and education programmes

No big deal though.

Back