Minakov interested in signing with UFC, will train with Fedor

I don't want Fedor to go to the UFC. He'll get matched up with Cain or Werdum again and lose, then Dana will tell us all "I told you so, you goofs".

I rather he signed with Bellator for a few fun fights, maybe a good freakshow fight in Japan on NYE, make some cash and call it a career again.

I don't want Fedor to go to the UFC. He'll get matched up with Cain or Werdum again and lose, then Dana will tell us all "I told you so, you goofs".

I rather he signed with Bellator for a few fun fights, maybe a good freakshow fight in Japan on NYE, make some cash and call it a career again.

No they won't trash someone who is working for them, and diminish his value.
I'd rather he fought in the UFC and lost, than if he fights in Bellator and then gets upset by someone like Kongo.
Kind of like what happened in Strikeforce, it would have been better if he won the title and then lost to Cain and Junior than what happened in the end with him losing to Bigfoot and Hendo

I would love it. There just isn't enough Heavyweights in the world to have people like Minakov stuck in a terrible Heavyweight division.

Hope it happens. For Bellator maybe they say fuck it and let him go. Gives you a chance to do Kimbo vs Lashley or some shit for the belt.

No they won't trash someone who is working for them, and diminish his value.
I'd rather he fought in the UFC and lost, than if he fights in Bellator and then gets upset by someone like Kongo.
Kind of like what happened in Strikeforce, it would have been better if he won the title and then lost to Cain and Junior than what happened in the end with him losing to Bigfoot and Hendo

Lol yes they would. Aldo was drug through the mud on that promotional tour. Fedor would get sc

Start with Volkov.

As for Minakov Coker should either make him fight the rest of his contract or get something in exchange for giving him up. If Minakov won't play shelf him.

Back