Minakov impressed by Fedor.

I'm often odd to people. Some catch on and get me and like me and others stay behind and hate me. I really don't care about that, because I know who I am and I'm very content about who I am. I guess this pisses people off too.

I don't act according to standards, because standards are limitations and I hate that. I go straight to point too.

If talking about one self is odd, well, not my problem. I love to talk about things I'm well informed about. I'm very well informed about me, Fedor, Wilt, animals, history.... So I talk about these things a lot and happily.

No real Fedor fan would speak against me though.

I joined Sherdog only because Fedor started to get crazy sh*t after he lost for the first time and then 2 more times.

I came here to set things straight. Sadly there are still people who don't know wtf they are talking about concerning Fedor or they don't want to know and just love to hate.

Thank Fedor haters for my posts.

I would just write my article to honor him, if there were no irrational haters.

But also, I don't get it why any positive talk about fighters is somehow bad.

I wish other fighters fans would write more about their fighters too. Honoring the history of their favorite fighters.

I wish HuntoGOATo would write something about Hunt that I don't know about, but no. He prefers to obsess over my posts instead:)

It's funny how some who sh*t on me for being obsessed with Fedor (even though I'm not-He is just one of my idols) end up obsessing over me. Which is hilarious to me:)

We are going to have a few laughs at your expense, but I guess you can handle that. As I said, there doesn't seem to be anything malicious about the way you act and it's actually a good philosophy to have. Doing what makes you happy that is. Within reason of course.

I too joined around the time when Fedor was losing to speak my mind. He is probably the closest thing I've had to a "role model". And you are right about the irony in obsessions on Sherdog, although you have to admit you pop up a lot so it's hard not to notice.

1274987502_double-ko.gif

lmao

I'm often odd to people. Some catch on and get me and like me and others stay behind and hate me. I really don't care about that, because I know who I am and I'm very content about who I am. I guess this pisses people off too.

I don't act according to standards, because standards are limitations and I hate that. I go straight to point too.

If talking about one self is odd, well, not my problem. I love to talk about things I'm well informed about. I'm very well informed about me, Fedor, Wilt, animals, history.... So I talk about these things a lot and happily.

No real Fedor fan would speak against me though.

I joined Sherdog only because Fedor started to get crazy sh*t after he lost for the first time and then 2 more times.

I came here to set things straight. Sadly there are still people who don't know wtf they are talking about concerning Fedor or they don't want to know and just love to hate.

Thank Fedor haters for my posts.

I would just write my article to honor him, if there were no irrational haters.

But also, I don't get it why any positive talk about fighters is somehow bad.

I wish other fighters fans would write more about their fighters too. Honoring the history of their favorite fighters.

I wish HuntoGOATo would write something about Hunt that I don't know about, but no. He prefers to obsess over my posts instead:)

It's funny how some who sh*t on me for being obsessed with Fedor (even though I'm not-He is just one of my idols) end up obsessing over me. Which is hilarious to me:)

I'll be your mate, mate.

Fedor looked great in his last 3 fights. Fast, sharp, powerful. Gave Ishi a bad concussion, broke Monsons leg with a kick.

But noone acknowledged these wins, because those guys are not great ufc fighters like Duffee and the other half of the hw division made up of black beasts, vikings and rentacops who noone even knows the names of.

We are going to have a few laughs at your expense, but I guess you can handle that. As I said, there doesn't seem to be anything malicious about the way you act and it's actually a good philosophy to have. Doing what makes you happy that is. Within reason of course.

I too joined around the time when Fedor was losing to speak my mind. He is probably the closest thing I've had to a "role model". And you are right about the irony in obsessions on Sherdog, although you have to admit you pop up a lot so it's hard not to notice.

I'm a masseur and a writter so I have a lot of time:)

Laugh away, if you think that something about me is really worth laughing at.

There were many many people who thought they can laugh at me, who ended up feeling very stupid though.

I love to make high society people feel really stupid too:p

I am obsessive and egoistic. I admit it, but these two faults are actually my biggest strengths.

I once missed 6 out of 6 free throws in a basketball game. I kicked as* in other areas and we won, but I was so pissed off with my performance, that I spent 3 hours that same night on the court until I hit 10/10 FTs. My light was the full moon. I kept the routine, where I wouldn't leave the court until I hit 10/10 from a chosen position. My shot has improved drastically.

I obsessed like this over everything I tried and liked it enough to want to do it very well.

My baby was created this way too:p

https://myspace.com/executionslo/music/song/why-bother-19184107-18985292

I'll be your mate, mate.

Fedor looked great in his last 3 fights. Fast, sharp, powerful. Gave Ishi a bad concussion, broke Monsons leg with a kick.

But noone acknowledged these wins, because those guys are not great ufc fighters like Duffee and the other half of the hw division made up of black beasts, vikings and rentacops who noone even knows the names of.

I gladly accept your matedom:)

I'm a masseur and a writter so I have a lot of time:)

Laugh away, if you think that something about me is really worth laughing at.

There were many many people who thought they can laugh at me, who ended up feeling very stupid though.

I love to make high society people feel really stupid too:p

I am obsessive and egoistic. I admit it, but these two faults are actually my biggest strengths.

I once missed 6 out of 6 free throws in a basketball game. I kicked as* in other areas and we won, but I was so pissed off with my performance, that I spent 3 hours that same night on the court until I hit 10/10 FTs. My light was the full moon. I kept the routine, where I wouldn't leave the court until I hit 10/10 from a chosen position. My shot has improved drastically.

I obsessed like this over everything I tried and liked it enough to want to do it very well.

My baby was created this way too:p

https://myspace.com/executionslo/music/song/why-bother-19184107-18985292

I just laugh at you because you are an idiot and post dumb shit all the time and really believe the dumb shit you post. Like how you are a "writter", you do not even know how to spell your profession (if that is what you want to call it, more of a hobby imo).

Also, some rich dude "high society people" (which for you is pretty much middle income working class since you are an unemployed twat) must have fucked your GF or something because your hate for people who make stuff out of themselves is ridiculous...but yeah, you are really smart man :rolleyes:. Go get a real job and stop sucking on the governments tit. /rant!

PS - being insecure and jealous is not a strength either moron, it is a female characteristic/trait.

I just laugh at you because you are an idiot and post dumb shit all the time and really believe the dumb shit you post. Like how you are a "writter", you do not even know how to spell your profession (if that is what you want to call it, more of a hobby imo).

Also, some rich dude "high society people" (which for you is pretty much middle income working class since you are an unemployed twat) must have fucked your GF or something because your hate for people who make stuff out of themselves is ridiculous...but yeah, you are really smart man :rolleyes:. Go get a real job and stop sucking on the governments tit. /rant!

PS - being insecure and jealous is not a strength either moron, it is a female characteristic/trait.

I guess you don't know how much a masseur makes, but hey:D It's OK. I don't expect you to know things like this.

You don't know, nor do you want to know what my female only clients look like, cause you'll eat your heart out of envy:)

I probably wrote more than most known writers write.

LOL on Sherdog alone:D

Let alone my songs, poems, articles, papers, etc...

Being insecure and striving for being the best you can be is a very different thing:)

I know I'm good, but I also always want to improve. Call this a weakness if you want mr. Perfect:)

Lmao Troof... Although, this dude just takes that to a completely different level.

He's the positivebalance of the Fedor fanbase, but shittier.

He's the Fedor of shit posting.

Well, he just sent a link here, which I don't find excessive.

I got money on kikikhan, he's a nuthugger but at least he's a Fedor nuthugger

It's a story:)

My buddies, who were a part of the story all liked it:) No one was complaining, because we camped together many times:) And we know who is who:)

I needed to put us in to scare myself. To really imagine it. I scared myself with the story, so I'm very happy. I'm not glad you brought it up tonight though. Me and my GF are alone in our kabin in the woods. It's a full moon. So thanks:)

Don't watch "Dog Soldiers" tonight, then.

Well, he just sent a link here, which I don't find excessive.

I guess he has a lot of hate for me inside of him, for this thread to trigger his roid hate or whatever that is...:)

It's funny though. Being hated by a guy who I don't give a sh*t about, nor did I ever write about.

I forgive him though.

You hear me? RFA? I forgive you. You can stop feeling bad... Unless you are not feeling bad, then something is wrong with you. You can't just go on such rants. What if I was a pus*y and reported you for calling me names? Luckily for you, I'm not offended by juvenile fits and remain calm.

Don't watch "Dog Soldiers" tonight, then.

hehe:) We watched it the last time we were here. Only that the last time 2 more girls were with us.

I have Wolfman with us, but won't watch it:) My imagination is running wild as it is:)

Why do you have so many female chracteristic traits then?

Back