Minakov impressed by Fedor.

I'd love to see Minakov in the UFC too.

Holy shit. Is that what I think it is? Is that Kikikhan writing a fictional story about himself beating up bullies?

I clicked the link. His "penis size" musing is better than the story. Quicker read too.

Great and vivid read. Probably the closest account we will ever get to how that time was for everyone involved.

Thanks man.

welcome, man. i loved it, excellent read, insightful. i appreciated how frank and lucid were the trainers. no "omg he's the greatest, 110% ready" BS like you hear today. they said it plainly - crocop's striking is superior. get practicing.

and the asceticism part is so fedor. it's like a confirmation of a fact you already knew. The Lada part was great.

i didn't make a thread about this because there are so many fedor threads these days and i see people are a bit aggressive about it.

Lmao Troof... Although, this dude just takes that to a completely different level.

He's the positivebalance of the Fedor fanbase, but shittier.

He's the Fedor of shit posting.

What about Tonycpa turning every single thread into a GSP thread?

Way ahead of you dude. Something about the African heat.

Heat expands junk and stuff.

bro-do-you-even-science.jpg

And oh what a self-serving writing that was. I wonder if Kiki is indeed riper than 14-years, after reading all that.

It's a story:)

My buddies, who were a part of the story all liked it:) No one was complaining, because we camped together many times:) And we know who is who:)

I needed to put us in to scare myself. To really imagine it. I scared myself with the story, so I'm very happy. I'm not glad you brought it up tonight though. Me and my GF are alone in our kabin in the woods. It's a full moon. So thanks:)

Holy shit. Is that what I think it is? Is that Kikikhan writing a fictional story about himself beating up bullies?

It's a horror story about a bunch of guys:) I put in my buddies and me plus a few of fictional guys:)

It was easier to write that way.

I wanted to write a good werewolf story.

In fact it's a great plot for a movie too:)

I wrote a story about a perfect man too:) Which wasn't about me:)

Last edited:
It's a horror story about a bunch of guys:) I put in my buddies and me plus a few of fictional guys:)

Needs more smiley faces and birds.

OH. BTW. I want to thank RFA for proclaiming me the president of Fedor fans Union:) I didn't know that I'm representing the entire Fedor fan base. I thought I'm talking for myself. I didn't know that I'm the president.

Dear Fedor fans I promise that I will continue to speak my mind:) Thank you for your support:)

Now be happy about Fedor impressing the Bellator HW champion at 39 (almost).

I don't think it's a cultural thing. You are just an odd guy Kikikhan. Not bad tempered or anything, just odd.

Yet, you are a fellow Fedor fan and that makes us digital brothers.

I'm quite perplexed by this whole ordeal.

... : .... : ..... :)?

I don't think it's a cultural thing. You are just an odd guy Kikikhan. Not bad tempered or anything, just odd.

Yet, you are a fellow Fedor fan and that makes us digital brothers.

I'm quite perplexed by this whole ordeal.

... : .... : ..... :)?

I'm often odd to people. Some catch on and get me and like me and others stay behind and hate me. I really don't care about that, because I know who I am and I'm very content about who I am. I guess this pisses people off too.

I don't act according to standards, because standards are limitations and I hate that. I go straight to point too.

If talking about one self is odd, well, not my problem. I love to talk about things I'm well informed about. I'm very well informed about me, Fedor, Wilt, animals, history.... So I talk about these things a lot and happily.

No real Fedor fan would speak against me though.

I joined Sherdog only because Fedor started to get crazy sh*t after he lost for the first time and then 2 more times.

I came here to set things straight. Sadly there are still people who don't know wtf they are talking about concerning Fedor or they don't want to know and just love to hate.

Thank Fedor haters for my posts.

I would just write my article to honor him, if there were no irrational haters.

But also, I don't get it why any positive talk about fighters is somehow bad.

I wish other fighters fans would write more about their fighters too. Honoring the history of their favorite fighters.

I wish HuntoGOATo would write something about Hunt that I don't know about, but no. He prefers to obsess over my posts instead:)

It's funny how some who sh*t on me for being obsessed with Fedor (even though I'm not-He is just one of my idols) end up obsessing over me. Which is hilarious to me:)

Back