Milton Approaches, I have a mobile home

FilipEmoFights

Darthpublican
@Blue
Reaction score
This literally feels like I am waiting to fight a dude.
Like I already planned to fight a guy at the end of school tomorrow and I’m waiting for the moment, that’s almost exactly how this feels.

Wish me luck, Godspeed ladies and gentleman, fellow sherdoggers. Pray for my people and my animals and my home. I might be over reacting I don’t know I guess we’ll find out.

Like I already planned to fight a guy at the end of school tomorrow and I’m waiting for the moment, that’s almost exactly how this feels.

Wish me luck, Godspeed ladies and gentleman, fellow sherdoggers. Pray for my people and my animals and my home. I might be over reacting I don’t know I guess we’ll find out.
Good luck Sherbro. Milton is such a wuss sounding name, I'm sure you can uppercut that wimp into Bolivia.

Rest in pieces my brother, rest in pieces. 😢

Don't listen to naysayers. I salute you.

6d10b049273ca19df53a8a6053a045b9.gif

Back